April in Photos

May 03, 2013

As you all know I do a little round up of selected instagram snaps to show you what I got up to each month and from looking through my instagram i've gone selfie mad i'm guessing I just really liked how my hair or make-up looked on that day haha! Anyway I decided to do a smaller round up than normal as I haven't really instagrammed that much this past month as I hadn't really done an awful lot or I was busy working.
H&M beanie, love the colour // Love Nero mint frappes // My cat Annie catching some rays // Selfie, last night out before friends went back to uni // New gym shoes // Back to uni // Beautiful sunset at work // A$AP Rocky tickets came // BEYONCE! // ootd, mint skirt // New Converse // New Real Techniques brush.

Hope you all had a wonderful April! 

xx

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin'!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love your selfless, you look so pretty in all of them! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab snaps! Love you kitty - she looks like mine! :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://justdoingkatie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Katie xx
    justdoingkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.