Rimmel Apocalips Haul

May 08, 2013

I know what you're all thinking 'she's so late to this hype' and I can totally hold my hands up to this but for some reason the Rimmel Apocalips just didn't seem to appeal to me even when I swatched them I just couldn't justify buying them but today whilst having a little browse at the Rimmel stand in my local Tesco I saw that these were reduced to £6 and they had a 3for2 offer on all Rimmel products so I thought i'd treat myself seeing as these are the only beauty products I will purchasing this month (damn car insurance!).
 Unfortunately my local Tesco only had these three colours so I didn't have much to choose from but luckily out of all the Apocalips shades these are the three that I would have picked up so I can't really moan to much. 
 The first shade I picked up was Apocaliptic which I would describe as a vibrant berry/hot pink shade which is probably my favourite shade out of the three as you all know how much I love my berry shades. The next shade I got was Celestial which is a a very nudey pink shade which really appealed to me as it's very similar to my Rimmel Vintage Pink lipstick which I love also. The last shade I picked up was Stellar which is vibrant red/coral colour which I wasn't too sure about when I first looked at it but after swatching it I thought I could definitely grow to like it and would look really nice during the summer.
As I only bought these today I haven't had chance to really test out these lip lacquers but I will be reviewing them as soon as I really tested these out for you guys!

I hope you are all well and are enjoying the sun whilst it lasts.

Do you own any of the Apocalips Lip Lacquers?

xx

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin'


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love these things! I have Stellar and Big Bang (a bright red) and I adore them, great formula!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I would try Big Bang but red just doesn't suit me! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I have Stella and I just adore it!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want these too! I will have to go and check out this offer! xxx
    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good bargain, always makes it feel more worth it! xx

      Delete
  4. I have celestial, it's lovely! Really want to pick up stellar now x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Celestial, it's nice for an everyday colour :) x

      Delete
  5. such pretty shades, I don't have either of these three but want them all! I've been using Luna quite a lot but the darker colours look like they will last a bit better x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think i've seen Luna, but I for sure want to get a few more :) x

      Delete
  6. I have Celestial and Apocaliptic - i really like the apocalips, i found myself wearing celestial most but i still love them both :)
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i'm gonna end up wearing that the most too! xx

      Delete
  7. stellar is so pretty and i can't pick up any rimmel products where i live. so sad.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely you can get them online somewhere? xx

      Delete
  8. Great colours especially apocaliptic ... gorgeous !!
    Misha x

    www.mishymoo62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.