Jelly Pong Pong Fairly Lashes Mascara Review

May 26, 2013

As I mentioned in my last post I have a massive deadline looming, so blogging hasn't been my main focus but as I have completed all the uni work I wanted to get done for today and more I decided to give you guys a little blog post on my most recent love that I actually received in my most recent GlossyBox and this is the Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara.
Jelly Pong Pong is a brand that I was introduced to by GlossyBox and I had really high hopes and a little excitement when I saw I had received another product by them in my most recent GlossyBox and to my surprise I have literally fallen in love with this mascara. 

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes (£15) - Jelly Pong Pong
Although this mascara is called 'Fairy Lashes', they describe it as 'not for the faint hearted'. Their first ever mascara is designed to make your eyelashes flutter. The water resistant formula makes your eyelashes thicker and curvier whilst allowing them to feel soft and light.

I have to completely hold my hands up and say this mascara does exactly what it says it does. I have used this everyday as part of my daily make-up routine since I received this in my GlossyBox this month and love what it does for my lashes. I was a little skeptical when I first saw the brush on this mascara, as the brush doesn't look as if it would do a lot, but boy have I been proven wrong! This mascara lengthens and volumizes my lashes whilst giving them a slight lift and curl, which we all know can feel quite heavy on our lashes, but this honestly doesn't feel as if i'm wearing any mascara! Mind blown. Also the water resistant formula means that this mascara stays put all day and doesn't flake off at all which is a thumbs up in my books. I also really like that when I remove this mascara, normally using a face wipe it sort of crumbles up making it a little easier to remove but as it is a water resistant mascara it does take a little more work to take off.
I do think the £15 price tag is a little steep for this mascara, but I probably would consider re-buying this as I love it for those days where you really can't be bothered to wear much makeup.

So thats my review! Did any of you receive this mascara in your GlossyBox this month?

Hope you're all well!

xx

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin'

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. great review! I love trying out new mascaras :)

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG really?!?! I got this in mine too, and literally put it in a drawer as it looked rubbish. I think I need to give it another go :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do have to apply a few coats to get a good result but i like the result it gives! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds fantastic! I picture lady cartoon characters just fluttering exaggerated lashes. If I ever get a chance I think I may pick this up :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried this and really didn't like it! Glad you did though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really, it took me a few days to really get good use of it! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, it sounds fantastic! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.