Todays Agenda

January 03, 2013

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely day whatever you are doing, me not so much. Over the Christmas period I have put my uni work to the back of my head and I now have so much to do and with me going back to uni on Monday I need to get a move on, i'm sure a lot of you are in the same position as me. I decided to take a few little snaps whilst I had a little break from writing my buying report which so far isn't going so well haha!
As you can see i've got a right little set up to keep me going, i've even got a little supply of chocolates to munch on for the rest of the afternoon. Hopefully I can get enough done so I can go out tonight and enjoy one last night out with my friends before they all head back off to uni this weekend.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.