Tangle Teezer Review

February 05, 2013

Hello everyone, I hope you're having a good start to the week. 

If you often read my blog you will know that I purchased the raved about Tangle Teezer last week and as promised here is my review on it!



Tangle Teezer, £10.99 - Boots
For as long as I can remember my hair has always been prone to knotting but over the past few years the knotting has got worse as my hair is quite dry and damaged due to the constant dyeing of my hair but I always try not  to brush it throughout the day as it brushes out any styling products I have used and ruins how I have styled my hair for the whole day.

 As so many bloggers have raved about the Tangle Teezer for months, I thought I would see what all the fuss was about and picked up the bright orange Tangle Teezer and oh my good god I wish I had picked up one of these sooner! I have not stopped using this since I got it out of the box. I tend to use this as my main hair brush but I more so when I have towel dried my hair to get out any knots before letting it dry. It leaves my hair totally knot free and feeling really soft that I can't help but run my hands through my hair.

This is definitely one of those miracle products which I don't think anyone can put a bad word to and I think every beauty/hair fanatic should own one and as it is priced a reasonable price of £10.99 you really cannot complain.

Have you tried out the Tangle Teezer?

xx

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I'm so desperate to try one out! X

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've wanted one of these for ages, this review has given me the final boost to go and pick it up aha!


    favouritepurchases.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had one for a couple years and although I find it helps when I have a really bad knot, I don't use it everyday. The bristles just aren't long enough to brush through all my hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it works fine for me but my hair is kind of short and thin but when it gets longer i'm sure i won't be able to use it as my main hairbrush :) x

      Delete
  4. I love my tangle teaser :) It's so so good. I can really tell a difference in the condition of my hair when I use it, not as many split ends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh i'm glad you have said this! I have noticed that my hair feels a lot softer and it doesn't hurt as much when i'm brushing out the knots x

      Delete
  5. I couldn't live without my Tangle Teezer, it's so good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this exact one and a travel one! I love them!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it gets out knots that nothing else can! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! It's my go to product at the moment! x

      Delete
  8. I have the exact same one, been using it every day for the past 3 ish months and I love it! :) My hair is very long and often gets tangled in the windy weather

    http://lexiaa2202.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is nightmare mainly because of the harsh weather, it's horrible isn't it! x

      Delete
  9. everyone has been starking mad about them but there's me without one. I think I have issues! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ,

    Love this I now REALLY want one !

    Lovely layout!

    Check my blog http://jekkkiiisaaa.blogspot.co.uk

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.