Beauty Haul: Boots & Tkmaxx #1

April 15, 2013


So my loan came in today and it's safe to say I went a bit mad especially in the beauty department, but I didn't actually pick up everything I wanted due to them either not having it or me not being able to find it. Anyway I thought i'd show you all what I bought seeing as Boots still have their 3for2 offer on, so of course I was going to take advantage of this and I also picked up a few bits from Tkmaxx too.
Hair Products:
So by the looks of it I bought a lot of stuff for my hair, which I knew I would as my hair is the one thing that needs to most TLC and it was only right to pick up some stuff to do just that.
Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray: I have wanted this hairspray for some time now after using my friends and seeing how good the hold was I just knew I had to get my hands on for my annoying fly aways and shorter baby hair around the hairline.
Tigi Bead Head 'Urban Antidote #3' Shampoo & Conditioner: Again another product I have been wanting for a while now, after so many people raving about this and after seeing so many reviews I finally caved when I saw this in my local Tkmaxx and seeing as these were the last bottles it gave me more excuses to buy these. As it's for hair that is weak and brittle hair it really appealed to me, so fingers crossed these work for me. 
L'oreal Elvive Smooth & Polish Conditioner: Now, I was meant to buy the shampoo instead of the conditoner but I obviously didn't look at the packaging very well but from seeing so many adverts all over my tv about this new range from L'oreal it really intrigued me and made me want to try this out as it is said to smooth strand by strand and calm frizz and fly aways. So I will probably either take back this conditioner or buy the shampoo as well.
Dove Leave in Conditioning & Care Spray: I have been wanting a new oil for my hair and I was going to buy the Liquid Gold but after seeing this all over the blogger world over the past week or so I was swayed and as it was fairly cheap I thought why not?! I like the idea of both an oil and leave in conditioner in one so hopefully this does my hair some good.
Lee Stafford Sun-Kissed Lightening Spray: Now I did a review on this here just the other day and to my disappointment I ran out last night of this so I had to buy some more. Even though I told myself I wasn't to buy anymore blonde stuff for my hair due to wanting to change my hair once using everything up, this is a product that I have been using a lot lately and felt I needed another whilst my hair is still ombred.

Make-Up & Fragrance
For some reason I didn't really explore the make-up too much as I didn't want to get sucked into buying loads of things and the perfume was a good enough excuse to stop shopping and head to the tills!

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder: Me being the idiot I am, i somehow managed to drop my current one of these so the powder smashed and has been a right pain as it goes everywhere when I try to use it and as I didn't have much left I thought I may as well buy another one of these. I love this powder and I have used it on and off for a good year or so.
L'oreal Glamshine Stain Splash: I've seen these on a few blogs recently and with it being a newer product I wanted to see what the fuss was all about as these lipgloss stains are described as non sticky which immediately caught my attention as I hate sticky lip glosses. So I went swatch happy in boots and to my amazement they aren't sticky, more wet if you will. I picked up shade 'Milady' which is a deep berry/pinky shade which I seem to be loving at the moment.
Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush Perfume: Another product I wasn't planning on buying but this morning just as I was about to leave my current bottle of this ran out.. so instead of spending ages finding a new perfume I just bought a bigger version of this which to me was quite pricey for a perfume but I do love it so I was able to justify it.

So that's all I bought in Boots and Tkmaxx, I managed to get the Rimmel Powder and the Dove Hair Oil for free within the 3for2 offer saving me around £7 which I was very happy with!

Have you taken advantage of the 3for2 offer in Boots at the moment?

xx

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin'

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oooh I've never seen that dove hair oil/leave in conditioner, looks like it's just what my hair needs though.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, i'm gonna do a review on it soon! xx

      Delete
  2. I've just got the Dove leave in conditioner and after just one use I can confirm it is AMAZING!

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, my hair has not felt this soft in such a long time! xx

      Delete
  3. That Perfume has the coolest bottle ever! I love it! xxx

    Maddy for http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's so big tho kind of gets in the way but i love the scent! xx

      Delete
  4. loved the stuff. the vera wang perfume is so awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some Bed Head products from TK Maxx a few months ago too and they're still going strong! TK Maxx is great for bargain finds, they had Ciate nail polishes in there last time I went in as well!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is isn't it, I always have a proper mooch at christmas as they seem to up their stock! xx

      Delete
  6. I love the Floral Lovestuck perfume! It is amazing!! I really want to try the lip stain splash! I should go out and get one but I then always forget!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip splash stain is so good! It looks like a lipgloss but if you touch your lips its dry and doesn't transfer! So handy xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.