All the Single Ladies..

April 28, 2013

As many of you know I love going to gigs from small intimate gigs to bigger arena gigs and last night I went to see the goddess that is Beyonce! My friend Meg had a spare ticket which she offered me a few weeks ago and of course I said yes after not being able to afford tickets when they went on sale earlier in the year. As it was such a good night I thought i'd share a few snaps I took from the night!

Yesterday afternoon Meg and myself travelled up to Birmingham which is just under an hour from where I live, driving up the M42 singing along to Beyonce amongst other artists to get us in the mood for the show. Last night was Beyonce's second date at The LG Arena and luckily Meg had managed to get some really good seats which for me was very strange as I'm so used to standing at gigs now, but we stood for the majority of it but it allowed us to have a little rest from the dancing between outfit changes and we had a really good view of both the main stage and the smaller stage which she performed a few songs on mid way through the gig.












Even though Beyonce told us at the beginning of the gig that she wasn't feeling too great she put on such a great show, with such a wide variety of songs including the well known 'Survivor' from her Destiny's Child days which the crowd loved and a new song which you can only hear in full if you go to her shows so that was a nice addition to the show. Everything was amazing, the dancing, the atmosphere and oh my god her voice! I don't want to talk about it too much just incase any of you are going to one of her shows on this tour but if you've got tickets to this tour I promise you that you will not be disappointed!

I have a few new posts lined up next week which I will hopefully be able to post before going to Cardiff from Thurs - Sun, but I hope you are all well and are enjoying the warmer weather!

xx

Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin'

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Looks amazing, I am so so so jealous! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly amazing! Such an amazing performer! xx

      Delete
  2. beyonce is soooo amazing. i'm sad that i didn't got a ticket but i was saving up tp afford a ticket for macklemores show in september.
    so i'm off to listen to some beyonce right now. haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so lucky to have gone!! Beyonce is my favorite and I am quite upset that I won't have the chance to go see her!! Her voice always makes me cry because she is just amazing!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.