Tarte Amazonian Clay 'Buff' Blush

April 17, 2014

Now that Tarte is available in the Uk via QVC, I thought it would be the perfect time to review the blush that I received off Alexandra when we did our box swaps a few months back. I've been using it a fair bit recently as i've been getting more into my blushers now that the weather has perked up a bit.
The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush is described as a long wearing and supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian Clay, which minimises oil in order to balance out the skin and keep this blush in place. It is also said to universally benefit all skin types for a fade free and flawless finish.

Again, I love this blush just as much as my first which I got in the summer last year and i'm so glad I was able to get another prior to their release over here. The shade I picked is called 'Buff', as I almost chose this as my first Tarte blush but ended up not getting it. The shade of this is really difficult to describe, as it has hints of peach running through but it also looks like it could be a light bronzer, kind of similar to the Nars 'Luster' Blush. It has light shimmer running through it, which looks really pretty on the cheeks and gives my complexion that little bit of glow without being too noticeable. Just like my other Tarte blush, I don't find it lasts the 12 hours it says but it definitely does stay put and doesn't slide off my face after an hour, like a lot of my other blushes do. 

All in all I love these blushers and I can't wait to add more to my collection! I think they are currently sold out on QVC, but hopefully they'll come back into stock soon!

Have you tried out these blushes yet?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Mademoiselle nature17 April 2014 at 10:05

    Hello, This blush looks very nice. It doesnt seem to be too shimmering which I like.x
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be forever in love with these blushers! The colours, the packaging, the brand in general...
    I can't wait to have the complete collection!


    Kat B - Katience

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great! x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you love this color!! It's definitely a beauty! I just bought my first Tarte blush! Shocker considering I live in Canada where there are Sephora's everywhere!! I got the shade True Love, and cannot wait to use it!! This looks like the perfect contour used as blush shade!!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this looks so pretty! I'm yet to buy any of these blushes :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.