What's On My Face #6 - Makeup Revolution

November 01, 2014

It's been some time since I last did a womf post and with all of the latest releases from Makeup Revolution, I thought i'd create a makeup look using as many of their products as I could. That way I could talk about how I use them, and you guys can see how they look also.
I started off my base as usual with my Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and then went in with the L'oreal True Match Concealer just to hide the few blemishes I have at the moment.  I then moved onto my brows and for this I used the Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit* (£2.50), which I love to use on my brows as the shades within the palette work really well for me and I love the setting wax as it helps keep everything in place. 

Next onto eyes and I began by priming using the Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer* (£2.50), which is a lovely primer especially when it comes to using an eyeshadow. I then went in with the Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette* (£4) to create this bronzey eye look, which i've been wearing a lot recently. I find the pigmentation of these eye shadows to be really good and they last really well throughout the day. I then used the Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup All Day and Night Eyeliner* (£1.99) in the shade 'One Sin Too Many?' to line my my eyelid. Even though this is a pencil, I find that it works just as well as a liquid eyeliner, as the pigmentation is great and it doesn't transfer onto my eyelid at all throughout the day. 

Moving onto cheeks, and I have been loving the Makeup Revolution The One Blush Stick* (£5) in the shade 'Matte Malibu' as a cream contour and then going in with the Makeup Revolution The One Blush Stick* (£5) in the shade 'Matte Dream' as a light pink blush shade. I love the formula of their blush sticks and the pigmentation is amazing, as you need the smallest amount of product. Finishing off the look with my favourite red of the moment, and this is the Makeup Revolution Atomic Lipstick* (£1) in the shade 'Atomic Ruby'. It's such a beautiful vibrant red shade, that you can wear like I am, or you can dab on and blend out for a more sheer tint to the lips. 

Overall I am currently loving Makeup Revolution products, not only are they amazingly affordable, the quality of the products are outstanding!

Have you tried out any products from Makeup Revolution?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. such a lovely look! very autumn appropriate :) never would have that's a pencil eyeliner, though, the pigmentation is amazing! thanks for sharing.

    Eve x | ChantellEve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, I love that lipstick on you!

    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look, the eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful!

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what I have from Makeup Revolution, really need to treat myself to another splurge! x


    missalicered.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous makeup! I'm loving this brand at the moment, they don't disappoint!

    alice xo | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily Kate Johnson2 November 2014 at 01:46

    This look is so pretty! Ah in love with those eyeshadow colours!

    http://emilandstitch.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried anything from this brand yet but hopefully soon I'll order something!! This lipstick shade looks beautiful on you! Love your eyeshadow!! xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.