5 Current Go To Beauty Essentials

June 15, 2015

As it's been a little while since I properly sat down and typed up a blog post, I thought i'd ease myself back with a quick and simple post but one that always goes down well with you guys. I thought i'd talk about some products that have become my go to essentials over the past few weeks and also talk about a few products that you don't usually hear all that much about.
The past few weeks have definitely taken their toll on me and I haven't really been taking that much care of myself when it comes to the beauty side of things, I just don't have the patience for it all at the moment but I have found myself reaching for the same products for a few weeks now and some i've been quite surprised with.

Starting the makeup side of things and I haven't really been making that much of an effort with my makeup, I can't remember that last time I wore eyeliner but these few products have been life savers. The Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49) has been an absolute gem at just making me look so much more awake in the mornings. A quick sweep under the eyes, a little blending and i'm good to go. The Maybelline 24-hour False Lash Effect (£11.99) is a product that I initially hated because it was such a pain to remove but it's actually come in really handy as it has survived many tears over the past few weeks, and i've found a good oil cleanser removes it pretty easily. Lastly for makeup is the Topshop 'Morning Dew' Cream Blush (£7), which i've been turning to just to add a little colour back into my complexion and to make me look less washed out. I would highly recommend the Topshop cream blushers, they are my favourite.

Onto the more skincare/body products that i've been turning to recently, mainly for fighting the dry skin as this weather is drying my skin quite a bit still. The Dr Paw Paw Original Balm* (£6.95) is a product that i'd wanted to try for ages, but I never knew where to get my hands on it, so when this little sample arrived through my letter box I was quite excited. It is like no other balm that i've used, it's really heavy duty and it's also multi purpose which is great. I've been using this on my lips as I always have dry lips and i've really started to notice how much better they have been since using this, highly recommend! Lastly is a product i'd wanted to try for ages and I finally picked up a bottle a few days ago, and already I love it! The Vaseline Spray & Go Cocoa Radiant Body Moisturiser (£4.99) is like no other that i've used. I don't usually use body moisturisers because they take forever to soak in and I just don't have time for that, but this sinks in almost instantly. It's so light on the skin, but still provides the moisture that your skin needs and it smells incredible!

So those are a few products that i've been using quite a lot of recently!

What are your current go to beauty essentials?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I too have been using the same Dr Paw Paw treatment and loving it!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michaela Stevens15 June 2015 at 09:19

    I love using the Vaseline spray on an every day basis as its so quick and easy! Then, every now and then when I have the time, I'll use a body butter for extra hydration :) the Wake Me Up concealer is a great staple too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I really want to try the Dr Paw Paw treatment! The Vaseline spray also sounds amazing.

    Jenna // Beauty And The Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting brand have never heard of Dr Paw Paw treatment

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little bit obsessed with the Vaseline Spray & Go at the moment, and the Rimmel concealer is just gorgeous! I think the next on my shopping list is that Topshop blush!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving the Vaseline Spray & Go too! I was so late to the party on this one having only picked it up the other day... but it means I actually moisturise - hoorah! Lyd x

    electricSUEDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've use the wake me up concealer when I'm really tired and it really works (even on guys lol) people at work comment on how 'awake' I look lol - great post! I really want to try the Vaseline Spray & Go!


    John
    www.shoutjohn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Topshop cream blushes - they have such a nice texture. I don't own Morning Dew but it looks lovely :)

    Amy | Lilac Lemon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.