London Beauty Haul

September 24, 2015

Over the past couple of weeks i've been quite lucky to have been in London for a couple of days and on my most recent trip I had a good few hours to kill before getting my train home, so I did what any girl would do and I got my shop on. I thought i'd share a few of the things I picked up as it's been a little while since I posted a haul.
When it comes to London, it definitely is the place where pretty much any beauty product is accessible and if you're like myself then you prefer to purchase beauty of products in the flesh as apposed to online, as you're able to ensure you've picked up the correct shade or you're going to like the scent etc. and i'm really happy with the products that I picked up.

The first place I made a pit stop at was & Other Stories, which is one of my favourite shops in London as you really don't find anything other shops remotely similar with the clothes, accessories and beauty products that they stock but the main reason was of course for their beauty! After purchasing and loving the Punk Bouquet Body Scrub (£7) I knew that I had to make a repurchase but I also picked up the Fig Fiction Body Scrub (£7) as i've heard so many people raving about this scent and they finally had it in stock on this visit. I'm not all that familiar with fig scented products, but this smells absolutely divine and I cannot wait to crack this open. I also decided to restock on my favourite foundation, the Erborian BB Creme Nude (£15) as it is so much cheaper in & Other Stories as apposed to some other stockists.

Whilst I was on Oxford Street I knew that I had to pop in the Lush Oxford St store as they sell so many exclusive products to the store and I couldn't wait any longer! The store itself is huge, it's like walking in an Lush smelling heaven with every product you'd ever need at your finger tips! I decided not to go crazy as my Lush collection is already quite huge but I definitely knew that I wanted to try a couple of product that i'd heard a lot about. The first product that I literally dived at was The Comforter Shower Cream (£9.50), which if you love the bubble bar as much as me, then you'll love this! I also decided to pick up a couple of the bath bombs as I was running low and wanted to try some new ones. I of course had to pick up The Experimenter (£3.75) after hearing so many rave reviews and I cannot wait to give this a go as it has popping candy in it! I also picked up The Yoga Bomb (£3.75) as it was being demonstrated in store and I was really intrigued as it is their longest lasting bath bomb, lasting up to 15 minutes and it supposed to be really relaxing, so that sold me!

So that is all the beauty bits that I picked up whilst in London! I also wanted to say a huge thank you, as this little blog reached 3,000 followers on BlogLovin' this week and I couldn't be happier, so thank you to everyone of you that is following!

What beauty products have you picked up recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.