New In: Orelia Jewellery

October 01, 2015

For quite while now i've been turning more to daintier jewellery pieces as I find them to be a lot more wearable for a daily work basis and I find that they are so easy to style with practically my entire wardrobe! I thought today i'd share a few new in pieces from the lovely team at Orelia that i've been loving recently.
Orelia are a brand that i've loved for quite sometime now as their jewellery pieces are of such amazing quality but are still so affordable, and they have so many beautiful pieces to choose from that you're literally spoilt for choice.

If you didn't know, I have had a fair few piercings throughout my teenage years and i've kind of become a bit boring in the sense that I never really switch up my earrings from your basic studs, so when I saw the Thread Through Heart Hoop Earrings* (£15) I thought they'd be ideal. This little set comes with not only these adorable heart hoops but also some crystal simple studs, that look so cute together and are just the right size to be minimal yet still a great addition to an outfit.

I'm also a sucker for a good set of rings as I really love the midi ring trend and i've also began to stack rings along with the couple that I wear on an everyday basis, but I seem to misplace my midi rings so easily so I thought it was about time I stocked up on some more. I decided to go for a couple of sets different to your usual midi rings, so I picked out the Minimalist Geo Ring Pack* (£25) and the Love Me Knot Multi Pack* (£15). Both of these sets come with three rings of which all either have a different shape or metal to them, which i've been wearing so much recently and they are so effortless!

So those are a few new jewellery pieces that i've recently added to my collection and I absolutely adore them. If you haven't already, make sure you check out Orelia as they have such a wide variety of amazing quality jewellery at such affordable prices!

Have you picked up any new jewellery pieces recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.