Favourite Picks from MeMeMe Cosmetics

February 17, 2017

In the recent months i've been trying more products from MeMeMe Cosmetics, of whom i've dabbled with and tried a few of their products here and there but i've never really done a brand focus style post. As i'm wanting to switch up my beauty content this year, I do want to do more brand focused posts, to share with you brands that i'm absolutely loving whilst also recommending a few products!
I was first introduced to MeMeMe Cosmetics back in early 2015, where I got the opportunity to try out a few of their products and still to this day I use a fair few of those especially their Lip Glides (which you can read my review on here), which I absolutely love as the formula is so wearable and creamy. So when a PR for the brand contacted me a few months ago, to see if i'd like to try a few of their latest releases I couldn't turn down the opportunity, having absolutely loved trying their products previously.

Starting off with their lipsticks, of which i've tried a few of their lip products before and have been really impressed so I was intrigued to see what i'd think of their lipsticks. I was particularly keen to try their Long Wear Satin Lip Cream Lipstick* (£9.95) as I love a satin lip and I wondered how long lasting they really were. The shade i've been loving is Persian Pink, which as the name would suggest is a beautiful nude pink shade that fits into my current lipstick wardrobe perfectly. Finish wise i'm really impressed with this lipstick as the pigmentation is just perfect, not too sheer but not too thick, and the staying power is quite impressive, although I do find I have to give a quick touch up after eating drinking, but otherwise lasts really well throughout the day. Another lipstick that i've been loving for a more daywear lipstick is the Lip Sheen Lipstick* (£9.95), which are different to the usual matte lip that I usually wear but for a day where i'm wanting a more subtle lip then i've been reaching for this one. The shade i've been loving is Sheer Cashmere, which again is a lovely nude shade as all I currently wear is nudes and this fits perfectly into my current lip wardrobe.

Moving onto the powder products that i've been loving from MeMeMe, of which i've not tried any powder products from them before so I was intrigued to see what they had to offer. I previously featured their Shimmer Stacks* (£11.95) in my New Year Beauty Picks post, of which i've been using loving ever since. What I personally like about these is that you can somewhat create different shades to suit your skin tone, or you can mix all the shades within the shimmer stack. I personally love the 'Gold' shimmer stack as it gives such a lovely golden glow that suits my skin tone perfectly, and gives a nice illuminated finish. I've also been loving their Blush Me Box's* (£9.95), which remind a bit of the Benefit bronzers/blushers but these are more affordable and in my opinion just as good! I've personally been loving the shades Matte Bronze, which is the perfect contouring bronzer and also Rouge, which as the name would suggest is a beautiful rose blush shade that gives a lovely pop of colour to the cheeks. What I particularly like about these blush boxes is that they come with a cute little brush that makes applying these on the go so easy and so handy!

So those are my favourite picks from MeMeMe Cosmetics, of who if you haven't tried any of their products before then i'd definitely recommend checking out their products!

Have you tried any products from MeMeMe?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.