Two Liquid Lipsticks I'm Currently Loving

September 06, 2017

This year has been the year of liquid lipsticks, not just for me but for the entire beauty world so it seems and i've definitely embraced my love for them. I always find myself emptying out my handbag and of course there will be a good three to four liquid lipsticks that i've been hoarding in there. I thought i'd share my thoughts on a few that i've been loving recently, and will be taking into Autumn!
Liquid lipsticks for me are the easy peasy, no faff kind of lip product as they just do exactly what I need them to. They stay put, look good and don't dry my lips out, what more can a gal ask for? 

If you saw my recent post you'll of seen I reviewed the Kylie Cosmetics Send Me More Nudes ($45) (which you can read here) and although I love all of the shades within this collection, i've been reaching a lot recently for one particular shade as it just suits my skin tone tanned or not tanned. The shade in question is called 'Commando', which the shade name is slightly cringe however it is a beautiful orange toned nude that is so different to any nude shades that i've owned. If you're a long time reader, you'll know how much I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks as the formula of these is like no other i've tried as they do not budge (trust me i've put them through their paces, to the point it's still on come 5am post prosecco and a drunk subway).

A recent launch that popped through my letterbox from MeMeMe Cosmetics, (a brand that everyone needs to check out because I bloody love their products!) is their Matte Liquid Lipstick* (£9.95) which have been in the pipeline for a few months, and have finally launched! The collection itself contains five shades currently including a mixture of nudes, pinks and reds all of which are absolutely stunning! They very kindly sent me over two shades, 'Suede' which is a beautiful nude with a pink undertone which is definitely my favourite shade of the two. The other shade is called 'Vintage Rose' which as the name would suggest is a true rose pink shade that is just stunning! The formula of these liquid lipsticks is really nice as it applies quite creamy meaning it doesn't go streaky, but dries down matte beautifully and does stay put quite well. In comparison, they aren't as long lasting as some liquid lipsticks i've tried but a quick refresh and you're good to go! 

What are your favourite liquid lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.