Three Date Night Outfits For Every Style

September 11, 2017

Dressing up for a date night or an evening out for me has always been one of those 'I don't know what to wear' moments, as I never know how casual or dressy to go but nine times out ten I usually manage to gauge it just right. I thought i'd do something a little different and style up three different looks, perfect for every kind of evening style there is, all with a little help from Tobi.
Tobi recently got in contact with me, of whom are a brand based in LA who take the inspiration and vibe of LA, to inspire and design their clothing, and asked if I wanted to team up with them to style up some of their best selling pieces. Being a massive lover of Tobi clothing, but having not tried any of their clothing, I of course said yes as i'm always wanting to add more fashion content into the mix. Based on the items I chose, I knew straight of how I wanted to style this post and what better way than give some date night outfit inspo for all the single ladies out there!
DAY TO EVENING

For me outfits that you can wear both of a day and evening are the best, as you never know where an evening may take you and for me I always opt for a statement or dressy top, and style this down with a pair of old faithful jeans and shoes that again can be worn from day through to evening. As I mentioned, I am a sucker for anything white lace and this Acquainted Lace Peplum Top* (£23) is a stunner of a top and I love the peplum detailing to it as it is so flattering. I've loved styling this through the summer with these lighter blue jeans, and coordinating my accessories to match back, as it has been a bit of a go to look of mine for when I just don't know where the evening is likely to take me.


DRESSY CASUAL

For as long as I can remember, my go to option for a night out or a more dressed up casual outfit has been these Zara Pleated Culottes as they are so easy to style with so many different top options and my favourite option by far to style them with is bodysuits. They just go hand in hand and make an outfit so easy to throw together. For a while now i've wanted a white lace bodysuit but haven't ever managed to find one that works for me, that was until this beautiful Kennedy Ivory Crochet Bodysuit* (£22) caught my eye. If anyone knows me, they know I love me some lace and I love me some lace up detailing, which this body suit has down the front but the back also laces up, allowing you to show off your back a little bit if you're feeling a little bit daring. Personally I love every thing about this body suit, it fits amazingly as it holds you in just the right places and is so flattering on the body that you can't help but not feel amazing!

DRESSY DRESSY

Dresses used to be my go to for an evening out, but as i've gotten older i've found myself exploring more of my personal style and finding more body flattering options that work for me. One trend that has been massive this summer is the good old faithful wrap dress, and for so long i've wanted to find one that just fitted my body in the right way, but could I find said dress? No. This was until I spied this absolute dream boat of a wrap dress, the Maria Cross Olive Dress* (£21) and I just knew i'd love everything about it, and of course I was right! The first time I put this dress on I felt amazing, and I hadn't felt like that about a dress in years! The colour is absolutely stunning, especially when you've whacked on a bit of fake tan, and the quality is impeccable! Being someone who works in fashion design, quality is a big thing for me as I understand every gals nightmare of a dress being see through, or the quality of the material being oh so cheap, but this is up there in terms of quality. I chose to style this up with some old faithful River Island heels from last summer that I absolutely love and wear to death, of which are long gone but I have a linked a few similar style below.

All in all i'm really impressed with Tobi's clothing and i'll definitely be ordering a few more pieces from them as they are really affordable and often have some amazing discounts, such as 50% off your first shop.. erm yes please! I hope this post has given you a bit of inspiration for your evening outfits whether it be for date night, or for a few classy drinks with the girls!

What are your go to evening looks?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.