Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

December 06, 2017

Yes you guessed correct, I'm back with my second instalment of my Christmas gift guide series and this one has probably been my favourite to shoot so far as i'm a massive lover of all things beauty so you're bound to find something either for yourself or the gals in your life.
Shopping for women can often be harder than shopping for men, but hopefully this gift guide will give you some ideas as i've covered all kinds of budgets, from little to large.

First up let's talk electricals, and keep your minds out of the gutter here i'm talking hair and skincare tools! One of my favourite and most used beauty electrical's are my Cloud Nine The Touch Straighteners (£115) of which I use to style my hair in so many ways, whether it be straightening or curling these are amazing. What is also great is that they turn on by simply touching the plates together, and then turn themselves off if they haven't been used for longer than 30 seconds, which means the panic of 'have I turned my straighteners off?!' is a distant memory! Another beauty electrical that has changed my skincare routine is the Magnitone Barefaced Shimmer Cleansing Brush* (£90), which i've done a separate review on which you can read here, but this would make a lovely gift this Christmas especially for any skincare lover out there.

For makeup lovers, there are some cracking products out there at the moment and I recently took full advantage of the deals on Cult Beauty and ordered a few bits. For the lipgloss lover, Jouer have brought out their Best of Lip Toppers Collection (£29) which contains eight of their best selling lip toppers. This would make a great gift for someone who already loves their lip toppers, or for anyone wanting to try them out as they retail for around £13 on their own, so for just over double the price it gives you the opportunity to try out a good selection of shades. Another beauty release that I couldn't resist treating myself to was the Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette (£25) as i've seen some raving reviews and they haven't disappointed as I absolutely love this palette, as would any beauty lover out there.

Another gift that you cannot go wrong with is fragrance, and my love for fragrance has grown a lot over the past year or so. Personal favourites of mine, and also a large proportion of my friends are Giorgio Armani SI (£52) which is a beautiful classy fragrance, and also Paco Rabanne Olympea (£46) which is a more flirty sexy fragrance that I just love! As we all know a lot of retailers will be stocking gift sets of a large selection of fragrances, which you just can't go wrong with.

Speaking of gift sets, every year The Body Shop absolutely kill it with their Christmas sets as you can buy from a selection of products big or small, so every budget is covered. I personally love their sets and a favourite of mine is their Shea Festive Picks Set (£20) which contains four of their best selling shea butter products, as well as a bath lily (yes had to google what one of those is called), all of which comes packaged in a lovely box taking the effort out of wrapping!

The last gift idea of this years gift guide for her is of course from Daniel Wellington who I love teaming up with at this time of year. This year they have an amazing selection of watches and bundles to choose from to make an extra special gift this year! One that i've been loving and have not stopped wearing is their Classic Petite Melrose* (£109) which is this absolutely stunning rose gold watch that just goes with all of my rose gold accessories. I recently did a post talking all things rose gold wrist accessories of which you can read all about here. Don't forget you can get 15% off with my code 'STYLEANDSPLURGING', so make sure to take full advantage if you're thinking of ordering from them.

Below i've linked a few more gift ideas, of some amazing beauty gift sets that are available this year!

What beauty bits are on your Christmas list?

(P.S - I have a little giveaway running on my Twitter where you can win a Magnitone Barefaced Shimmer Cleansing Brush. Find out more here!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.