Boots Haul #3

October 03, 2013

I guess from my blog title you can get the feel that when I go shopping I don't do it in half measures and it's safe to say Boots have had a lot of access to my bank account over the past week (oops!). So I thought it was only right to put up the next addition in Boot's hauls!
Cutex Nail Polish Remover - Boots (£1.60), RT Expert Face Brush - Boots (£9.99),  RT Miracle Complexion Sponge - Boots (£5.99), Bourjois Java Rice Powder - Boots (£9.99), Bourjois 1-second Gel Polish - Boots (£5.99)
Dove Nourishing Oil Care/Leave-in-Conditioner - Boots (£3.59), Dove Colour Radiance Leave-in-Conditioning Spray - Boots (£3.59), Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo - Boots (£4.49), Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Colour Mate - Boots (£4.99), Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Boots (£8.00), Soap&Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel - Boots (£6.00)

Now as you can see i've purchased quite a few things, but in my defence everything apart from one product was in some sort of offer and i've saved myself about £20 than if I were to have paid full price for all of these products, so i'm just going to whip through these pretty quickly as this could get quite lengthy. 

So the first thing I picked up was the Cutex Nail Varnish Remover, pretty simple as i'd ran out and needed some more so I just grabbed the first one I saw ha! The next two products I bought as Boots currently have a 'buy one get one half price offer', these are of course the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and their newly released Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Both of these products i'd wanted for quite some time, so I thought why not especially as i've heard some great things on both of these. Keeping with makeup, the next product is the Bourjois Java Rice Powder which I picked up after watching Kate from gh0stparties makeup tutorial (watch it here) and I really liked the sound of this as it's an illuminating/subtle highlighting powder, so I thought i'd give that a try. The next product I bought because Boots also had on offer on all Bourjois products, another 'buy one get one half price' offer and it is of course the Bourjois 1-Minute 'Turquoise Block' Gel Nail Polish, which i'd had my eye for ages after literally every blogger raved about this shade back when it was released during the summer and i'm so glad i've got my hand on it! 

Now onto hair products, I went a bit mad with the 3for2 offer across all haircare.. oops! The first two products I picked up because basically I couldn't choose which one to get, so I got both. I'm talking about the Dove Nourishing Oil Care/Leave-in-Conditoner and the Dove Colour Radiance Leave-in-Conditioning Spray. Both of these products are basically the same thing, only the pink bottle is for coloured hair so I thought i'd give that one a go, whilst also repurchasing the yellow bottle. Next up is the Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment which is a product i'd been wanting for a while as again i'd heard some really good things about this product and i'd also tried the 60-second treatment from the same range, which I loved but I thought this would be better value for my money. Next up are two Aussie products i'd never tried or come across before but I thought i'd give them a go and these are, the Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo and the Aussie Colour Mate 3-Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. Rather than repurchasing the moisture shampoo from Aussie I thought i'd give the coloured hair range a go just to see what they could do for my coloured hair. 

Moving onto body products, last but not least are two products from Soap & Glory. Again, Boots had a 'buy one get one half price offer' on all Soap & Glory products so I grabbed the last pot of the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub, as you all know I love this stuff and the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel, which I haven't tried before but I loved the smell of this stuff!

So that is everything I have recently bought from Boots! I know, a lot of stuff but i've waited practically all summer to buy a lot of these products and I couldn't pass up these amazing offers. I don't know how long Boots will have these offers on for, they may have already ended.. I don't know.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you got on with them.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. The Bourjois polish is gorgeous. Absolutely love Sugar Crush, it's one of my all time favourite scrubs :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely shade, i wish i'd picked it up back in summer though :/ Mine to, love the scent! x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try the real techniques sponge but i've heard mixed reviews about it. Would love to know what you think of it after trying it out :)

    http://beautebyb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really read many negative things about it, and for the price it's not that expensive or not as expensive as the beauty blender! I will be doing a review on it, but i haven't used it yet x

      Delete
  3. I love a big haul!! I just purchased the Expert Face bursh and I have been loving it to apply my foundation!! Those Soap and Glory products just look amazing!! I should definitely get some but the price is so high here in Canada! And I also hope you settled in good into your new house and that school is going great!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to, so glad i got my hands on it! Oh really, thats a shame. Aww thank you, it's going really well actually x

      Delete
  4. the rt expert face brush is my favourite brush ever. it makes my foundation look so flawless. so worth the hype and money. i also do love aussie. its just the perfect shampoo.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of this haul, I really could do with a Boots shop!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lovely buys! I really want to try the Real Techniques blending sponge, will you be doing a review? :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, when i eventually get round to try it out ha! x

      Delete
  7. I actually have most of these things. I really want that sponge though! Please do a review on it xo

    www.theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally got around to purchasing some Real Techniques brushes, including the Expert Face Brush. I absolutely love it; I use it every day for applying foundation!

    Pareasa
    The FAB Journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. The real technique sponge is amazing! I use it a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good to hear, i haven't had chance to use it yet but i will try it soon x

      Delete
  10. Such great buys! I absolutely swear by Aussie hair products & Real techniques brushes are so good. I have came across the sugar crush body scrub before & it spelt so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.