Easy Halloween Nails

October 26, 2013

Just a quick post for you guys today, seeing as it's Halloween next week I thought i'd share with you guys how I like to do my nails for Halloween. Now I love nail art, but i'm crap at it so this is just a easy, simple and quick way of doing your nails for halloween.

I'm sure you all own a bottle of crackle nail polish, whether it's the BarryM ones or another brand but i've used my Nails Inc Camden Crackle Topcoat and i've used this as a topcoat over the Revlon Mad for Mango, which makes the perfect orange shade. I applied two coats of this, allowed it to dry and then applied the topcoat to give the crackled effect. Easy and simple.

Hope you guys liked this post!

What are you going as for Halloween? I'm thinking a zombie school girl!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. This look is perfect and soo mega easy xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore bright green with a black crackle topcoat last year for Halloween, was so much fun :) I have no idea what to do for this year's costume! xx

    beautyvisions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking this but i don't actually have a bright green :/ x

      Delete
  3. Amazing nails, super easy! I love halloween.

    Blog Cerejas no Topo:
    http://www.cerejasnotopo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea, I never would have thought of it! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, i'm surprised i thought this up x

      Delete
  5. Love the look of that Revlon shade, I have a £2 off Revlon voucher for Boots, so I know what I'm getting now x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they sell it in Boots anymore, I picked it up from TkMaxx in a set but they may do something very similar x

      Delete
  6. Lovely nail ideas! I can't wait for Halloween :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so amazing and will look amazing at halloween! I've just followed on here and bloglovin :-) xo

    www.thebeautybaker46.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are so pretty love the design <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know yet what I will be going as.. I need to figure it out! Love the nail art! It's such a good idea!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.