October Favourites

October 31, 2013

It's favourites time again! I'm getting all festive, with it being Halloween today.. Happy Halloween!, this means it's soon going to be Christmas and I can't flipping wait. This months favourites is quite small just because i've been sticking with what I know and i've only been using a few new products.
Bourjois Java Rice Powder - Boots (£9.99), Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Boots (£9.99), Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara - Superdrug (£3.99), Yankee Candle 'Red Apple Wreath' - Yankee (£19.99)

So let's get straight into this months favourites. Starting off with the Bourjois Java Rice Powder (review here), i've been loving using this recently as it works lovely as an overall setting powder that adds a nice radiant glow to my skin that doesn't look oily at all, and how cute is the packaging?! Next up is my most recent addition to my RT collection and this is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (review here). I've wanted this brush for ages and i'm so glad i've got my hands on it. It works amazing at buffing in my foundation and gives a flawless finish. I think I like this more than the Buffing Brush. Last makeup favourite of the month, the Collection 2000 Multiplier Mascara is probably the only mascara i've ever repurchased as soon as I have used the previous one up. It's just a lovely mascara that adds length and curl to my lashes that isn't clumpy or cakey at all. It's also super cheap! My last favourite this month isn't actually beauty related, but i've been burning this so much throughout October and that is 'Red Apple Wreath' Yankee Candle. I brought this last year after Christmas in the sale and i'd burnt it here and there but hadn't really appreciated it all that much. Anyway, I had my first uni deadline last week and I was finding it really hard to focus so I thought that burning this might help and it sure did, whilst also making my room smell all festive!

So that is my October favourites, what have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Ooh that candle sounds yummy and fresh, will have to go and try it since I'm looking for an apple and cinnamon smell for Christmas :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The candle sounds gorgeous! I am a Yankee Candle addict Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my only one, they are quite pricey but i do love this one x

      Delete
  3. Will definitely have to get my hands on that bourjois powder! I've seen so many people talking about it this month x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mascara looks really good, I need a new one so I might get it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be going to Yankee Candle tomorrow and I am hoping to find this one but they probably brought something else in for xmas! I have bee loving the experts face brush as well!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a part of the main line of candles, not just for Christmas. I always give a sniff whenever i'm somewhere that stocks yankees! x

      Delete
  6. That candle sounds amazing, and so perfect for this type of year! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. expert face brush is my ultimate favourite!

    xmrc.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your candle! never smelled this one!

    lovely post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the real technique brushes! great post x

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveee real techniques brushes!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.