Origins GinZing™ Moisturiser Review

October 13, 2013

It feels like i've taken a back seat on reviewing things since moving house as i'm still unpacking a lot things but i'm almost there! Today i'm going to be talking about the product that I have been loving and my skin has been loving for the past month or so. 
Origins GinZing™ Moisturiser - Boots (£23)

I'm sure the majority of you have read endless reviews of many bloggers raving about this product and yes i'm going to be doing that to (sorry, not sorry) but this product deserves every one of those reviews!

The Origins GinZing™ Moisturiser is an energy boosting moisturiser that is said to instantly hydrate and rev up the skins radiance giving your skin a refreshed and vibrant healthy glow. Made with skin boosting ingredients such as Panex Ginseng and Coffee Bean to create a lightweight and oil free 'skin energy drink'.

I've recently been getting into taking care of my skin as before I didn't really have a skincare routine and my skin was definitely in need of some sort of lift as it was always dull and dehydrated, but a lot of products I found just didn't work for my combination skin type. After reading several reviews, all raving about this product I knew that I needed to see what all the hype was about, so I picked up a few samples from my local Origins counter and after using for them for about a week I knew that this was what my skin needed, which led onto me purchasing the full size. 

I've been using this for about a month now, I think and my skin has never looked as healthy as it does now due to this product and of course having a more solid skincare routine in place. I apply this both morning and night after I have cleansed and toned my skin using the tiniest amount ever - a little bit goes a long way with this product so it's definitely worth every penny! Once I have applied this and allowed it to sink in, you can almost instantly see it working it's magic by hydrating my skin and giving it a healthy glow that i've never really had before. Another thing I love about this product is the smell, it has a zingy orangey smell to it that almost instantly wakes you and your skin up - especially in the morning. The texture feels lovely on the skin somewhere between a gel/lotion that isn't too creamy, which leaves my skin feeling so nourished with no oily residue that I get with a lot of other moisturisers that I have tried. So far I haven't had any breakout's on my face, as i'm not one to get many breakout's so this is good as i've had some right disasters with a few previous products and I think it's safe to say this product will be one I repurchase over and over - that's if I ever manage to finish this pot!

I could go on and on about this product, but in my opinion it is amazing and I think would suit most, if not all skin types.

Have you tried the Origins GinZing™ Moisturiser?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. This sounds amazing. I'm really tempted to splurge on some!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after this for a while now. All I hear are rave reviews!
    It sounds so perfect for me.
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review - I have the eye cream and I really like it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a sample of the eye cream, it's so good for waking my eyes up! x

      Delete
  4. I have just purchased it :) can't wait to use it some more! it smells amazing

    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this soo much! :)

    I have a giveaway if you fancy entering - www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe get a few samples?

      I'll for sure be entering that! x

      Delete
  6. After reading your review, I think I now need this!! It's been on my radar for months but never picked it up because I love my clinique moisturizer but I want this for morning to make my skin look more awake!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks chick! Ahh, understandable if you love your Clinique one but this is amazing at waking my skin up and myself with the scent haha xx

      Delete
  7. I've got this one line up after I finish my current moisturiser and am so excited about it. I've tried it and it smells amazing and makes your skin so soft - great choice! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, getting excited over a moisturiser sounds so silly but it is amazing! xx

      Delete
  8. I really want to try this it looks amaxing! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.