December Favourites

December 30, 2012


Hello everyone! As it's coming to the end of the month I thought I would share what have been my favourite 'go to' products this month.

Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightning Spray: I picked this up at The Clothes Show Live as a 3 for £10 offer at the Lee Stafford counter and as I have ombre hair I thought I would see if this would help lighten my hair a little instead of me having to re-ombre it at some point as my hair is already quite damaged from the bleaching and I can happily say that I have seen a massive difference especially at the tips of my hair they are looking blonder than ever!
Vaseline Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails Hand cream: This hand cream has been my go to hand cream for the moment as the cold weather always drys out my skin especially my hands as I always forget to wear gloves, it leaves my hands so smooth and it also smells amazing!
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: I picked up this foundation in mid November as my previous foundation was running out and many bloggers had been raving about this foundation so I thought why not? And purchased it from Boots, as it was only £10 I thought that was quite cheap for a good foundation but it has been brilliant. It definitely does what it says on the bottle it makes my skin look so more awake and fresh from the shimmer effect which leaves a lovely glow.
Batiste Dry Shampoo: As I have been working a lot over December what with it being so busy this Christmas I found that I sometimes had forgotten or didn't have time to wash my hair so this has been a saviour when i've missed a hair wash and my hair is looking a bit limp.
Vaseline Limited Edition Pink Bubbly: Just like every girl I know, I have to have a lip balm with me at all times and this month this limited edition Vaseline has been my best friend from the smell, colour and of course what it does to my lips, leaving them so soft and protected from the harsh weather outside and it fits in pretty much any bag.

What are your favourites this December?  Do you use any of these products?

xx 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I use the dry shampoo, it's a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dry shampoo and I'm defiantly going to buy the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation this month!
    Love your blog.
    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lightening spray sounds really interesting! I've used a brand called Sun In which is similar but didn't give very noticeable results. I think I'll look up the brand that you mentioned (:
    && I've heard a few people mention the Rimmel foundation as well. People have really been liking it so far which is depressing as their lightest shade is too orange on me. =[ sad day. haha

    Great blog, following.
    x
    thescarletjamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, my skin is quite pale but i don't think i have the lightest shade :S
      Thanks Jamie xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.