Makeup Revolution Iconic Palettes

December 16, 2014

One brand that has been killing it these past few months in my eyes is Makeup Revolution and with every new release that they bring out i'm more blown away. One of my favourite products of the moment are palettes, i've literally gone palette crazy and some of my favourites are from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette Collection.
I'm sure you're all aware of the famous Naked Palettes from Urban Decay, but i'm sure you're also aware of the hefty price tags that come along with those palettes, so like most beauty bloggers I will always try to find a dupe and the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palettes are exactly that.

Starting at the bottom left, we have the Makeup Revolution Iconic Palette 2* (£4), is the second release from the Iconic Collection and is the perfect gold based neutral palette, with a beautiful range of tones to suit an everyday eye look, but can also be built up to create a more smokey intense evening look. This certain palette is a perfect dupe for the Naked 2 Palette, with an almost identical shade range with amazing pigmentation. Personally this is my favourite palette from the range and is my most used palette as it creates some beautiful eye looks.

Moving across to the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette* (£4), the third release from the Iconic Collection and has a beautiful array of pink toned neutral shades, from dusky gold pinks to deeper mauve purple shades. This particular palette, again is another amazing dupe but for the Naked 3 and having compared it to my own Naked 3, the shades are practically identical. I love this palette if i'm wanting to add a little something to an everyday eye look and the more deeper mauve shades work great in the crease to vamp up the eye look ever so slightly.  Also within the collection is the Makeup Revolutoin Iconic 1 Palette (£4), which I don't own but is the perfect dupe for first Naked Palette and is the next palette that I want to add to my collection. 

Lastly we have the Makeup Revolution Iconic Dreams Palette* (£4), which was released just over a month ago now and this palette contains a lot more earthy based toned, which is different from any palette that I have ever owned. This particular palette isn't a dupe, but is an amazing new addition to the Makeup Revolution Iconic Collection and is one that I have been using quite a lot recently. I love the bronzey tones within this palette and the mixture of matte and shimmer shades work so well together to create endless eye looks.

Overall these palettes are absolutely amazing in quality and pigmentation, but also the cost of these palettes is amazing as they are so affordable at just £4 each! You could buy the entire collection for less than half of the price of one the Urban Decay Palettes, so if you're wanting to get your hands on them but don't want to spend that much money, then take a look into these palettes from Makeup Revolution.

Have you tried any of the Iconic palettes?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I haven't tried these palettes yet but the shades look gorgeous. I think I am going to have to get one! £4 is such a bargain, considering how good quality they are. Such a great dupe for the Naked palettes x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their pallets, Makeup Rev are the perfect budget brand xx

    Love Vicki <3 victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about makeup revolution but I've never tried anything from there. These palette look gorgeous and I love how cheap they are. I can't believe they're only £4! x



    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shades x

    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.