The Blogger Made Me Buy It

August 22, 2015

It's been a little while since I spoke about my recent buys and i've noticed ever so more recently that us bloggers are the worst for enabling others when it comes to buying certain products. I thought it would be a fun idea to do another instalment on what products i've bought solely based on other bloggers recommendations and whether they have lived up to expectations.
I'm sure we can all agree that before we started blogging and reading blogs, the products we bought were kept to a minimal and the need/want for certain products just didn't happen, as you weren't to know about them as such. Having said that my bank account would be a lot more healthier if it wasn't for blogging, but theres no fun in that!

A prime example as of late was when we saw the release of the Urban Decay Naked On The Run Palette (£37), which i'm pretty sure every blogger received this for Christmas and was also a very popular giveaway item. I waited a little while for the hype to mellow and read several reviews, even though I knew this palette wouldn't disappoint I wanted to be on the safe side. My Mum very kindly bought me this palette as a little pick me up during a rough time and I was so pleased to finally have my hands on this palette. What is great is the element of everything you need (minus a foundation) can be found within this palette! It's great for travelling as it keeps everything in one place and it has the biggest mirror you'd ever need! My favourite product within this palette is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (£17.50), which works miracles on my lashes!

Another product that always comes out of the woodworks during the summer months is the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (£47), which as we all know is only available during the summer months and every year, bloggers especially go crazy for this. Now i'd never really seen the hype until I gave it a test in my local House of Fraser, safe to say I was sold! It is literally 'summer in a bottle' as everyone says when describing this product and so far i'm loving this perfume! 

One brand that has expoed on the blogging scene is The Body Shop and before blogging I hardy shopped in there as I never really knew that their skincare was amazing as it is. There are a handful of products from The Body Shop that I have purchased becase of bloggers but my most favourie is the Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet (£13). It's like no product hat i've used ad when I saw evera blggers and youtubers raving, I just knew I had to pop into store and see what this was all about. This productis now my favourite moisturising product as it is light on the skin but provides the hydration you need throughout the day. If you haven't, make sure you try out the Vitamin E range at The Body Shop as you wll not be disappointed! 

Last two are some recent beauty buys that i've seen on a few different blogs and I just knew I had to give them a go as i'm a sucker for nail varnishes and liptcks. Firstly is the Bourjois 1-Second Gel Polish (£5.99) of which I already own a couple of these and love them but when I saw thy'd released sme new shades I just knew I had to pick some up. My curret favourite is 'Blue No Blues', which is this lovely aqua blue that is too die for! What is great about thesepolishs, is that they dry so quickly but they also last really well on the nails! Lastly is a newer release from Topshop that I saw on a fair few blogs and as I love their makeup, I thouht why not!?  The Topshop Sheer Lips (£6) in the shade pleaed as punch is a lovely yet light sheer shade that is perfect for everyday wear when you want a bit ofcoour but nohing too punchy! 

So thise are the products that you fellow blggers have enabld me to purchase, of which haven't disappointed!

What products have the bloggers made you purchase?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.