July Favourites

August 12, 2015

This month has gone by so quickly for me as a lot has happened during the month of July, some good, some bad but overall these past few weeks have been really good! Initially I wasn't going to put up a favourites post, as I am a little late but as July is my favourite month of the year I couldn't not put up a favourites post!
This month has been all about the new products, of which i've really enjoyed trying out some new products. For the past few months I haven't really been switching things up, so it's nice to finally be exploring what products are new on scene.

As i've had a few down months, i've really been enjoying a good pamper evening the past couple of weeks to really cheer myself up and to just take care of myself, as you always need a good pamper every now and then. A recent favourite pamper product has been the Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub* (£3), which has a lovely sweet almond scent that smells absolutely delicious. The main reason I love this exfoliator is that it is so gentle and soft on the skin, which is great for someone like me who has quite sensitive skin. Another pamper favourite has been the Zoella Candy Cream Softeing Body Lotion (£5), which I wasn't expecting to like as much as I do as I find it really hard to find a body lotion that I actually enjoy. What is different about this body lotion is the little bursting pink beads, that burst whilst rubbing this onto the skin. The scent of this is so lovely and isn't too sickly sweet, but the best part is that this sinks in so quickly leaving your skin so soft throughout the day!

When i'm giving myself a good pamper, painting your nails is a must and recently i've really gotten back into my mint pastel nails. A very recent favourite has been the Topshop 'Boy Next Door' Nail Polish (£6), which I kindly received from my work colleagues for my birthday. It's definitely a 'me' shade as i've worn been wearing this on my nails for a good two weeks solid now! I also love the limited edition rose gold packaging! 

Onto a few makeup bits that i've been getting a lot of wear out recently, as i've been trying to switch it up from the products that i've been using on a daily basis. A recent addition has been the Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector Palette* (£6), which i've been loving for correcting and concealing my skin. As it's the first correcting product i've ever used, i'm definitely really excited by this product as it works so great to even out my skin tone, especially when it comes to concealing my redness. You can read a little more about this palette here. Lastly is my current go to lip product as i've been loving the pop of pink recently is the Maybelline Colour Drama (£4.99) in the shade 'Fuchsia Desire'. What I love is that this shade can be both subtle and punchy at the same time and i've been wearing this with a very simple makeup look to pack a bit of a punch and to spice things up a little.

What products have you been loving during this past month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.