Born Pretty Makeup Brush Set

August 30, 2015

As most beauty bloggers will understand, you can never have enough makeup brushes and my collection is forever expanding. Today I thought i'd share my thoughts on a brush set from the lovely team Born Pretty that i've been using recently, of which i've really been enjoying and I know everyone is always on the hunt for a budget yet good quality brush set.
It's been a little while since I added some new brushes to my brush collection and truth be told my collection is getting a little ridiculous but i'm always keen to try out new brushes, especially if they are affordable and of great quality. I'm not usually one to go for brush sets as I always find that I only use a small majority of the brushes and the rest go unloved, but this one has really surprised me in the versatility that it offers.

The Born Pretty Pink 10-Piece Professional Brush Set* (£8.97) is a lovely high quality wool brush set that has every brush you'd need on a daily basis. It contains a variety of both face and eye brushes for a range of different beauty products from foundation, to powders and also eyeshadows that i've really enjoyed using, as a few of these brushes i've not owned any others like them previously and they have currently replaced some of my favourite brushes.

This brush set contains 10 different brushes that are all of great quality and are so soft on the skin. This set includes a large powder brush, angled contour/powder brush, a flat foundation brush, fan brush, a range of different eye brushes and also a spooley for your brows, of which are all housed in a handy travel case that closes flat and fits in any handbag. 

My current favourite brushes from this brush set include the angled contour/powder brush, which is amazing for powder contour products as the angle allows you to really get into the hollows of your cheeks. I'm also loving the variety of eye brushes, as they are so gentle on the eyelid and allow to create some amazing and flawless eye looks. Lastly is the spooley, mainly because i've never owned one before but they are great for neatening your brows as they can sometimes be a little unruly.

So far i'm loving this brush set, the brushes are of such great quality and this set is a steal for less than £10 for 10 different brushes! If you haven't heard of BornPretty before then i'd highly recommend checking out their website as they have some amazing, good quality products at such affordable prices. Also if you were looking to purchase from BornPretty, be sure to use my discount code 'STYH10' for 10% off!

Have you added any new brushes to your makeup brush collection?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.