Christmas Gift Guide For Her

December 02, 2015

Following on from my last Christmas post, which you can view here I thought it was time to really get into the Christmas blogging by bringing you my next instalment of a gift guide focusing on the women in our lives, whether it be your mum, sister, girlfriend etc. I can guarantee this gift guide will have something for any female out there. 
When it comes to buying Christmas presents for us girls, I will always say beauty products or jewellery of some aspect are always a good idea as there are so many brands out there to choose from and i've teamed up with some of my favourite brands to bring you this years gift guide, so I hope this gift guide brings you some inspiration.

Kicking things off with the product that you will always find on my Christmas list and that is a fragrance of some sort. I always think fragrances are a lovely gift in general and when it comes to Christmas time you're always going to find so many lovely gift sets, most of which are usually on offer so great for any bargain hunters out there. Fragrance Direct is my go to when it comes to fragrances as they have such a wide stock available and they're delivery is also very speedy. If you're struggling to find a fragrance i'd highly recommend my current favourite perfume which is available in a lovely gift set and that is the Paco Rabanne Olympea Gift Set 50ml* (£46.95). This fragrance is a beautiful girly scent with a slight seductive twist that I really like and just like most gift sets this comes with a bottle of the perfume along with a lovely body lotion, which I think any girl would be happy with!

Another favourite brand of mine when it comes to Christmas gift sets is Soap & Glory as they have so many to choose from within a really god price range depending on how much you are wanting to spend. If you know someone who is a lover of body butters and keeping their skin lovely and soft, then the Soap & Glory Three Times Butter Set* (£8.99) is an ideal stocking filler. This lovely set contains three of Soap & Glory's most popular body butters, all of which smell incredible and leave your skin feeling so soft! Following on from that is another amazing stocking filler and if you know someone who likes their hand creams as much as my Nan then the Soap & Glory Winter Wonderhand Set* (£8) is perfect for them. Again this contains 3 of Soap & Glory's well loved Hand Food in three different scents, so whoever receives this is going to be spoilt for choice! Lastly from Soap & Glory is a present that doubles up as a Christmas decoration and this is the Soap & Glory Kissmas Cracker* (£6), which is just adorable. This little cracker contains a mini of their best selling Sexy Motherpucker in the shade 'Rose & Shine', which is perfect for anyone who loves their lip glosses!

Moving away from the beauty presents for a moment and onto a present that I think any woman would be so incredibly thrilled to receive at Christmas and this comes from a favourite of mine, Daniel Wellington. As a lover of their watches I cannot recommend them anymore that I already have, not only are they made from the finest quality materials but they are also really affordable. My current favourite watch is their Classy York Watch* (£159), which has this lovely croc effect strap that adds a little fashion flare to it, whilst still being really sophisticated. If you're thinking of purchasing from DW this festive season, then make sure to use my exclusive code 'styleandsplurging' for 15% off!

The last brand in this years gift guide is a firm favourite of mine and that is Lush! Any present from Lush would be perfect for any beauty lover out there as they have so so many products and gift sets to choose from. One of my favourite gift sets this year is the Little Snow Fairy Gift Set (£8.50), which contains a 100g bottle of their famous Snow Fairy Showergel and a Pink Fun Bar. This gift set is so cute but yet still quite affordable and would be great for anyone who you know loves the Snowfairy scent! Another lovely present idea would be a few of the Christmas products from Lush and this year they've brought back a few favourites along with some new products that I couldn't resist myself. First up we have The Magic of Christmas Bubblebar (£5.95), which is very different to the usual Lush scents and as a lover of anything cinnamon this was right up my street! Another favourite of mine is the Snow Angel Bath Melt (£3.95), which is made up of some of my favourite sweet things including chocolate and marzipan but unfortunately you can't eat this one, sigh!

So that is my gift guide for all the women in our lives! I hope this has helped you think of some gift ideas that i'm sure any woman out there would be happy to receive this festive season or i've given you some more ideas to add to your own Christmas list!

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.