Nail Haul with Nailpolish.co.uk

November 27, 2015

As most bloggers out there are just like me, in the sense that we bloody love nail polish and I'm sure like myself you're always hunting for a right bargain when it comes to beauty products and nail polishes especially so I thought I'd let you all in on my latest bargain find and that is NailPolish.co.uk!
As a self confessed nail polish hoarder, you can probably understand my pain when it comes to having to pay full price for a nail polish especially when it's from the likes of O.P.I, Essie and China Glaze. Even though £15 for a nail polish really isn't all that much, it really does add up if you purchase as many nail polishes as I have over my time.

When Nailpolish.co.uk got in touch to review a few of their products I was excited to see what they had to offer and to find out that the majority of the stock they have was at least half the standard price, often more I was absolutely shocked and also thrilled! Nailpolish.co.uk is an online store that stocks a wide range of higher end nail polish brands and of course all of which are absolute favourites of mine. The main brands they stock include, Essie, O.P.I, Elegant Touch, China Glaze, Orly and many more along with a wide selection of nail art tools and nail treatments.

As I'm a huge lover of O.P.I nail polishes, I picked out a few shades that I knew I didn't really own anything similar to and I'm really pleased with the shades I did pick. The first shade I picked was O.P.I 'Barfoot In Barcelona'* (£6.95), which is this lovely nude peach shade that I never thought I would pick but I really like it especially for a more muted and subtle nail look. This next shade is my favourite by far, this is O.P.I 'Just Be Claus'* (£6.95), which I believe is from a previous Christmas collection and it is the most perfect winter red shade and I've worn this to death recently! Lastly I picked out O.P.I Japanese Rose Garden* (£6.95), which is your typical Barbie pink shade of which I'm surprised I didn't own a shade similar but it's a lovely shade, and it has little flecks of shimmer running through that adds a lovely touch of sparkle.

Also within my little package I received the Elegant Touch Toughflex Base Coat* (£3.95) and I've never really given base coats a chance but this one is really good and helps to give a nice base before applying any colour. Now I just need to find a good top coat to stop my nails from chipping! Along with the top coat, they threw in a few nail art tools of which I haven't had a chance to use as I suck at nail art, but I'm really excited to try the MoYou nail art stamper!

If like me you're a huge lover of nail polish or you're shopping for Christmas presents, I'd highly recommend visiting Nailpolish.co.uk as the have such a wide selection of nail polishes and nail polish sets that you're bound to find something you'll love!

What is your favourite nail polish?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.