Mini Holiday Primark Haul

May 25, 2016

It's been such a long time since i've had a good splurge in Primark as i've been saving up hard for Ibiza, so i've been avoiding Primark like the plague recently. As Primark kindly gifted me with a £25 gift card after a recent issue I had with a product, I popped into my local store this weekend just gone to see what bits I could pick up with my holiday in mind.
Now when it comes to Primark hauls, I love them especially watching them on Youtube but recently i've been finding that i've not really liked much of the things people had been picking up so I was a little skeptical as to whether i'd actually find much that I liked, but low and behold I did and i'm now well and truly sorted for holiday, so I thought i'd share these bits with you.

The first thing on my to purchase list was a pair of flip flops to wear just around by the pool, as there is nothing more annoying that having to wrestle your sandals on and off on the hot floor around the pool. Primark have so many flip flops in at the moment, but if i'm honest none of them really took my fancy so I had to settle with this Animal Spot Flip Flops (£2.50) which were kind of the best of the bunch, but I couldn't really complain for the price that they were.

Whilst browsing around some of the more merchandised sections of the store I spotted some really cute summer tops that I thought would be perfect for holiday and just summer in general. The first top I spotted was this Stripe Apron Crop Cami (£5), which is such a me style top. I love the minimal stripe pattern to the top and I love the neckline on this top. I picked up a size bigger as I find cropped tops to be a little more comfy a couple of sizes bigger, and this is the perfect fit. They had this shape in a few different prints, so no doubt there will be one that you like! Another top that caught my eye was this Slate Knitted Cami (£6) which they also had in white and I am really into these knitted style summer tops, so I instantly had to have it! Unfortunately they only had this colour in the larger sizes, but luckily it fits quite well and just looks a bit oversized, which I quite like.

Another thing on my to purchase list was some pj's for holiday, as I don't have many shorts or lighter weight pj's and I know how good quality Primark pj's can be. Whilst having a browse I stumbled upon this cute Striped Short Pj Set (£7), which is made of the softest jersey material and is super comfy to wear in bed. I also picked up another pair of Printed Pj Shorts (£4), which I haven't pictured  as I had packed these for the weekend.

So those are the few bits that i've picked up recently from Primark, and I may pick up a few more bits before I jet off on holiday.

Have you picked up anything from Primark recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.