June Favourites

July 13, 2016

The fact we have now past the half way mark into this year and we're now into my birthday month is just crazy to me. This past month or so has been so good life wise as i'm feeling so much more happier and just generally positive about life. With June being all over and done with, and as i've been loving quite a lot of products throughout June I couldn't not put a favourites post up, even if it is a little late.
This month i've been trying out a fair few new makeup products and the majority of those products i've been loving so much as they have completely changed my makeup for the better, in my opinion. Some of these products are new releases, so this is kind of giving a first impressions of which I will expand on in a full review soon, if I haven't already.

The first two products from Esqido I have previously reviewed, but I couldn't not mention them again as i've gotten so much wear out of them and the quality of these two products are unreal. Firstly is the Esqido Miss Dolly Mink Lashes* ($35), which are the most beautiful lashes that i've ever had the pleasure of wearing. They are so soft and so natural looking that you don't feel like you're wearing any lashes, which is amazing for me because I usually find lashes to be so uncomfortable. To go with the lashes the Esqido Long Lasting Lash Bond* ($10) is hands down the best eyelash glue that i've ever had the pleasure of trying. The formula of this is so long lasting throughout the day, as I definitely put this to the test on my recent holiday and I hands down would totally recommend trying this glue to any lash lovers out there.

From the products I picked up from the NYX stand, i've been loving all of them especially the butter glosses but I feel like i've banged on about those quite a bit and it was about time I talked about the other products I picked up. I've been loving the NYX Liquid Illuminator (£7) so much recently and i've definitely been converted onto the liquid highlighter bandwagon. I picked up the shade 'Sunbeam' which has a lovely pink undertone that I think is absolutely stunning and it looks so beautiful on the skin. Another product that has changed my makeup routine is the Lancome Grandoise Liquid Liner* (£23), which is like no liner that i've used. It has a bending wand that really helps you get the right angle in order to make you're flick look on fleek and it gives such a precise finish that I absolutely love.

Another addition into my makeup collection has been the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (£18.50), which i've just purchased the full size of after loving the sample in last months Elle magazine. I've spoken about this brow pencil so much recently that you're probably sick of hearing about, but just take my word for it that it's an amazing brow pencil especially if you want a precise defined brow. Last of all this month, i've been obsessed with painting my nails white because it looks so good with a tan. My favourite white nail varnish is the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Polish (£) as the gel formula has a much nicer finish in comparison to a normal nail polish and the lasting power of this formula is like no other i've used.

What products have you been loving this past month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.