3 On Trend Fashion Picks

June 15, 2017

This month has been a bit of a spendy one, as I decided to treat myself to a few new bits for summer as I haven't properly treated myself in a long while. Working in fashion i'm constantly surrounded by the latest trends, and I wanted to update my wardrobe with some new on trend pieces that i'm loving, and I thought i'd share a few of my current favourite picks with you!
My personal style is very casual, but I love incorporating new trends that have a casual yet feminine feel to them whether it be embroidery or a cute sleeve, anything that I can style up with a trusty pair of jeans but I wouldn't say i'm a loyal follower of trends, if I like something then i'll buy it not just because it's 'on trend'.

FLORAL EMBROIDERY

A massive trend at the moment that I absolutely love is all the beautiful embroidered pieces, as it's adds such a lovely touch to any piece of clothing and is so pretty for summer. Recently Zara have been killing it, and one of my current most worn pieces is this Schiffili Embroidered Top (£25.99), which also has a beautiful flared sleeve with a lovely scalloped detailed hem. I've been getting so much wear out of this top, as it's so easy to style with pretty much anything, you name it. Below i've linked a few others that I have had my eye on, that are all beautiful in their own right and aren't going to break the bank.

DUPE CLUTCHES

If you're a girl on a budget like me, then you'll know how splurging on designer handbags just isn't going to happen, and so many brands are putting their spin on them by creating impressive dupes that are literally a fraction of the price. A recent addition into my accessories collection is this Missguided Circle Clutch, of which unfortunately is now sold out but it is my most worn clutch at the moment and I absolutely love how luxe this looks. It's very in tune with one of my favourite designer bags, but I could never justify forking out for one no matter how much I swoon over it. I've linked a few of my favourite dupe bags below, as there are some amazing yet budget friendly options.

STATEMENT BELTS

For months i've seen so many bloggers styling up their jeans with a statement belt of some description, and I have never been a belt kind of person but ever since I added this Vintage Western Style Belt* (£4.78) into my wardrobe, I have literally worn it to death and it just adds a lovely touch to an outfit and makes it look just put together. With that being said i'm already on the hunt to add more statement belts into my collection, as I am wearing this one to death and I want to switch things up a bit. Below are a few that I have my eye on, that I think would look amazing with any high waisted jeans!

What are your current favourite on trend pieces?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.