Sunday Summary: Celebrations & Lots of Carbs!

February 08, 2015

This week has been a pretty good week, although it's been a bit draining and my gym routine has fallen off the wagon, it's been decent. As you can see i'm continuing on from last Sunday's Summary as i'm sharing some more yummy food with you guys!
With payday rolling in last Friday and the work girls wanting a night out away from the stress at work, we decided some good food, soon followed by some yummy cocktails was the way to go. Also in the midst of planning this little night out, Jen found out that she had gotten the job she had interviewed for the week earlier, to work in the events department of where we currently work, which made Friday the perfect time to celebrate.

Putting the stressful and tiring day at work behind us, we got ourselves dressed up and headed down to a lovely little Italian restaurant called Valentino's. I'd personally never been before, but with Italian food being my favourite, I was keen to try out the menu and i'd heard some great things about their bruschetta starters, which was delicious and their calzone pizzas are unreal - I was stuffed and ready to burst.

We ended the night in a bar, sipping on cocktails and watching all the middle aged let loose and bust some rather embarrassing moves, after all it was a Friday night and you can't say no the Macarena!

Other than that, i've been preparing for my job interview which is nearing in and i'm actually quite excited and optimistic, but i'm not going to get my hopes up too much. I also hit 2,300 Bloglovin' and 700 Instagram followers this week, so a big thank you to every one of you who is following - it means so much!

Hope you're all well! What have you been up to this week?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What amazing achievements. Congratulations! That calzone looks delicious.

    I've had quite a quiet week but it has given me time to catch up on all things blog related x

    Amanda / Amanda's Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great week! I know what you mean about slipping up on the exercise wagon though... It's half 10 and I think I've already eaten ten thousand syns! (Okay, closer to 5, but still!)
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your achievements ! the food looks absolutely amazing, yum x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your bloglovin and IG achievements!

    These food pics are making me super hungry now!

    http://fashionfixeshearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this looks delicious, and now i want a calzone haha! x


    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the instagram and bloglovin' number, that's amazing! The food looks amazing,and it's a well known fact that carbs and alcohol are the only way to live!


    Sammy xo.


    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:27

    Thank you, it's taken a lot of hard work! Yes, especially on the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:27

    Honestly the best calzone i've ever had! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:28

    Thank you! Aha, I thought they would xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:28

    Thank you, it means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:28

    I have indeed! Aha, it was a Sunday and of course Sunday is cheat day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Charlotte Morgan9 February 2015 at 17:29

    Thank you! A quiet week is often needed, definitely need one soon but I doubt that will happen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.