Shower Time Essentials #2

September 08, 2013

Following on from my previous Shower Time Essentials (post here), I have since added to these essentials with my previous essentials still very much apart of my shower must haves. As you guys seemed to enjoy my last post about my essentials shower products, I thought why not try and make this a regular thing by updating my essentials every few months.
Concoction Rosemary + Mint Shampoo - Selfridges (£11), Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo - Boots (£4.49), Tresemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot - Boots (£1.49), Beauticology: Gingerbread Bodywash 

Ever since receiving the Concoction Rosemary + Mint Shampoo from my friend Jess for my birthday there has not been a shower where I have not used this product. Now, I was supposed to review this for you guys, but I spoke a little bit about how it works and the concept of this shampoo here. I love this shampoo, as it allows you to basically create your own shampoo. It really helps to nourish my hair and it leaves my hair smelling so refreshed from the subtle mint scent within the formula.

Another shampoo that I have been using non stop is the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo, which I had been using way before the previous shampoo. As my hair is quite damaged this helps to basically give the damaged parts of my hair the moisture that it longs for and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling amazing!

In last months GlossyBox I received the Tresemme Platinum Strength 60-second Shot Treatment, which I have actually used up but I have been using this once a week as a conditioning treatment to the lower ends of my hair. You can get about 3 applications out of this tiny tube, which for £1.50 isn't too bad. I love how soft and conditioned my hair feels after using this and it is definitely one that I will be repurchasing again and again.

Lastly is another product I received as a birthday present from my friend Meg, the Beauticology: Gingerbread Body Wash. This came in a set of three different products and this one has made it's way into every shower I have. I love the smell of this stuff, it's like a sweet ginger scent that lingers on my body all day. I don't know why but this product get's me thinking of Christmas time, it's one of those spicy scents that everyone loves during the winter time.

What are your shower/bath essentials?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ohh, I'd love to try the gingerbread body wash xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aussie miracle moist shampoo, it works so well and smelly lovely
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingerbread sounds amazing, I bet it smells really nice and the formula sounds great too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ginger bread body wash sounds loooovely :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one that i would repurchase if i could find anywhere to purchase it! xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.