Nars Pierre Hardy 'Rotonde' Blush Review

July 20, 2013

As most of you saw in my recent ASOS Haul I decided to treat myself to the Nars Pierre Hardy Blush in 'Rotonde', which i'd had my eye for quite some time so I finally took the plunge and ordered it and i'm so happy I did! A lot of you asked for a review on this and now that i've been using it for a couple of weeks I thought it was about time. This review is quite photo heavy by the way.
Nars Pierre Hardy 'Rotonde' Blush -  ASOS (£30)
Before use.
After 2 weeks of use.
L-R: Rotonde Blush, Luster Blush
As part of the Nars Pierre Hardy collection they released two blush shades, as I prefer using more bronzier shades I opted for Rotonde rather than 'Boys Don't Cry', which is more pinker blush. 

As you can see the Nars Pierre Hardy Blush in 'Rotonde' is a bright and rather scary looking orange toned blush which blends really nicely into my cheeks and adds a really nice bit of colour to my complexion. I usually use my Real Techniques Blush Brush (review here) to apply this using the smallest amount possible (otherwise i'd look like a clown) and lightly dust over the cheeks bones. I sometimes blend this into my neckline also, especially if I have fake tanned as it helps to even out the difference of skin tone between my neck and face. 

What really drew me towards this blusher is the really cool geometric pattern with the shimmer running through, unfortunately this pretty much disappeared after about a week but I think that was probably just for decorative purposes as it didn't really add any shimmer to my cheek bones when applying it. Also as you can see from the image above, this blusher is a lot bigger than my Nars 'Luster' Blush (review here) which is definitely reflected in the almost £10 difference in price but this shows that this blush is going to last me a long time to come seeing as I haven't even broken pan on my Luster blush. I almost find the Nars Blushers are like investment pieces to my makeup collection as I know they will last me a really long amount of time.

Have you tried any products from the Nars Pierre Hardy collection? 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I really want to! These look so pretty but i almost wish the shimmer would have been legitimate (imagine how pretty that effect would be!) but its definitely a beautiful design!.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if i had known that happened I would have bought the Laguna Bronzer instead! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks so beautiful, its a shame that the gold disappears though! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good blush, but yes kind of disappointing! xx

      Delete
  3. That's such a gorgeous blush... definitely too pigmented for my pasty skin, but the decoration is soooo pretty xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kind of too pigmented for mine, which is why i use literally the smallest amount ever! xx

      Delete
  4. Uhhhh I really wish i have £30 to spend on blusher, I'm still yet to try a NARS product but a blush or bronzer will definitely be my first!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try a blush first, they're cheaper and you can get some bronzey blush shades! xx

      Delete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.