What's on My Face #2 - Naked 3 Palette

March 06, 2014

After my last 'WOMF' post went down so well with you guys, I thought it was about time I did another as you all seemed to really enjoy it, as did I. 
This is the makeup I wore sometime last week, as I was in quite a good mood I decided to do a little bit of a bronzey eye look, which I don't do all that often. It's usually a bit of winged eyeliner, with no shadow what's so ever, but I really liked how this turned out as it still looks quite natural.

So, I started off my using the Maybelline Baby Skin for my primer, which i'm not that sold on yet as it does feel a bit greasy on the skin but it does work quite well. I then took the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation on my eBay Flat Kabuki Foundation Brush, which i'm really liking at the moment and I used that to buff in my foundation. I then took to my favourite palette of the moment and that is the Nars One Night Palette and used the 'Laguna' Bronzer to contour a little bit. Sticking with Nars, I took my all time favourite Nars 'Luster' Blush and applied a little of that to the upper parts of my cheekbones using my RT Blush Brush just to add a little shimmer to my cheeks. I then followed on with the Tarte 'Buff' Blush, and applied a little to the apples of my cheeks. I really like this blush as you can also use it as a subtle contour. 

Moving onto brows, and of course I went for my HD Brows Kit with my RT Brow Brush. I love love love this brow kit, it's such a good product and works so well to define my brows. Moving onto eyes, I started off by curling my eyelashes and then using the Naked 3 Palette with my RT Eye Brushes using the shade 'Strange' as base and then 'Trick' in the crease I created this bronzey eye look. I'm really loving this palette at the minute, as you can create some really amazing eye looks. I then applied the Smashbox Eyeliner to my upper lash line to define my lashes as this eyeliner stays in place really well and is so pigmented. I then took the Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner and lined my eyelid with quite a thin line, for a change. I finished off with my new favourite mascara, the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, which I love! Even though the brush is huge on it, it really get's in to separate and fan out your lashes. 

Hope you guys liked this post especially as i've used the Naked 3 Palette, it may give you guys some idea's on what different eye looks you can create!

What are your favourite eyeshadow palettes at the minute?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lovely makeup!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful look, I can't wait get my hands on the Naked 3 palette.


    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with the Nars Guy Bourdin palette, use it everyday!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Naked palette so much, it looks gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte Morgan7 March 2014 at 10:43

    Aww thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte Morgan7 March 2014 at 10:43

    Thanks! I'm sure you'll love it as much as i do xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte Morgan7 March 2014 at 10:43

    Me too, i'm so sad that it was limited edition though :/ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.