Current Favourite Lipstick - Charlotte Tilbury Love Liberty

January 21, 2016

You may have noticed that over the past few weeks I've spoken very highly about the newest addition to my lipstick collection and it has gotten a lot of love from not only all of you, but also myself as it has been featured in a few posts recently. I thought it was about time I gave this lipstick a full review and i've not really given this lipstick the recognition it deserves, as i've been saving it for now.
Just before Christmas, whilst at a blogger meet up in Plymouth of all places I found out that i'd won Rips and Raybans amazing Charlotte Tilbury lipstick giveaway over on Twitter and as I never win anything I was so shocked, but so excited to see what this lipstick was like as i'd never swatched any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks before. 

Ever since this Charlotte Tilbury Love Liberty Lipstick (£23) first arrived i've been absolutely in love with it and it only took me two days to give this a full test run at my works Christmas party. It arrived so beautifully packaged in a Charlotte Tilbury box and bag, with a selection of different skincare samples of which i'm really excited to try out as i've some amazing things about her skincare range.

The lipstick itself is from Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution lipstick collection, which is a range of beautiful matte finish lipsticks that are like no other formula that i've tried. Although as the name suggests this lipstick has a matte finish but it is not at all uncomfortable or drying on the lips unlike many other matte lipsticks that I own. This shade is also very different to any that I own and is quite difficult to explain. As the colour from the bullet would suggest, this is red shade but it has a lovely berry undertone that is just beautiful. As my natural lip tone is quite dark, this appears a lot darker than what you would expect but I absolutely love this shade!

It's true what everyone says, when you get your first ever Charlotte Tilbury makeup product is a truly magical experience and it has given me the Charlotte Tilbury bug! The packaging of this lipstick is to die for and I cannot wait to add to my Charlotte Tilbury collection.

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.