February Favourites

March 08, 2016

I know I probably say this in every single favourites post, but I cannot comprehend that i'm already talking about my February favourites and I cannot believe we are already into the third month of 2016. So far this year i've really gotten stuck into work and i'm definitely focusing on my own future and happiness, but i've also really cracked down on my spending so this months favourites are very minimal.
As i've been really focusing on curbing my spending habits as of late and actually save towards my future, i've been enjoying using up products and falling back in love with products that i'd completely forgotten about, so although this months favourites is quite minimal these are the products I have been using non stop this month.

Having said all that i've just said, this one product is actually a purchase I made back in late January for the fact that I had actually ran out of all of my light shade foundations and I did use a voucher to purchase this, so it cost a very small £3. This product in question is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (£7.99), which i'd heard some amazing things about and as i'm a big fan of Rimmel foundations I thought i'd most probably love this and I do! Similarly to the majority of Rimmels other liquid foundations, this is a beautiful foundation that gives the skin a really lovely amount of coverage that isn't at all cakey or drying, and gives your skin a lovely dewy yet even finish. I also notice the lasting power of this to be amazing, even after the gym this is still put which is impressive for a foundation!

My most worn lipstick over the past few weeks has been MAC 'Craving' Lipstick (£15.50), which is the most recent addition to my MAC lipstick collection and is definitely my favourite for an everyday shade with a little pop of colour. As i'm more of a pink lipstick kinda' gal, this is the perfect red come pink plum shade as is completely different to any lipstick shade that I own and i've found that it really compliments my skin tone beautifully!

A recent makeup rediscovery is a mascara that I completely forgot that I owned and i'm so glad that I have rediscovered as of late. The mascara in talk is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (£17.50), which is the first product from Urban Decay other than their palettes that i've ever used and i'd completely forgotten how impressed I was when I first tried out this mascara. It lengthens and gives my lashes an unbelievable amount of curl, which holds so well through the day and it makes my lashes look unreal!

The last favourite of mine this month has been The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-in Mask (£14) , which I've been using as an overnight moisturiser as my skin has been really dry as of late. I find this to be really gentle on the skin, but also soothing and hydrating at the same time, which is great especially as it really sinks into the skin and gets to work.

What have been your favourite products from the last month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.