Lancome Juicy Shakers

March 28, 2016

Now that it is officially spring (although it is currently tipping it down outside) i'm starting to get really excited for all of the new Spring beauty releases and a few weeks ago a really exciting package arrived, that I never expected to ever receive. I thought today i'd let you all in on this latest release from Lancome and why they are probably the cutest lip products to ever exist!
When it comes to lip products, lip glosses are my least favourite as I just find them to be so sticky and i'm not the biggest fan of a glossy finish so I was somewhat skeptical that I wasn't really going to like this latest release from Lancome, but i've definitely had a change of opinion as the formula is like no other that I have tried.

These new Lancome Juicy Shakers* (£18) are probably the cutest lip glosses to ever exist, with their cute cocktail shaker packaging that adds an element of fun to them and I find the design to be so unique. The idea of the shaker also comes into play as the formula is one of a kind in the sense that it combines nourishing lip oils with the lipgloss pigment to create a nourishing yet beautiful colour. As the oil and the pigment naturally separate, the shaker design is great as it allows you to fully mix the product whilst also allowing the applicator to soak up the product, and the more you shake the more powerful the colour.

I was so excited to receive two shades as I truly didn't expect to ever receive any and i'm absolutely in love with them. The two shades that I got are Apricute and Freedom of Peach which are to me the ultimate shades for summer as they're so Spring like and fresh. Apricute, as the name suggests is a beautiful orange shade that gives your lips a light wash of colour, which appears a little more red on my lips as my lips are quiet dark. Freedom of Peach is a beautifully peach pink that i've been getting a lot of wear out of as it's more my shade and suits my skin tone beautifully, especially if I want a natural lip.

The Lancome Juicy Shakers come in 13 different shades all of which contain different lip oils including sweet omega oil and cranberry oil, which leave your lips feeling so soft and nourished. I'll definitely be picking up a few more shades from this amazing new lip launch as they are so nice for Spring especially if you want a more natural lip that is also build able depending on what level of colour you are going for!

Have you tried any of the new Juicy Shakers?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.