Spring Beauty Picks

March 23, 2016

With it being Easter this weekend and when it comes to Easter it always gets me excited for Spring and all I can think about is the beautiful daffodils and bluebells appearing. With spring in mind, I've started to think about the products that I know i'm going to be getting a lot wear out of this Spring, and I thought i'd share with you guys some of my favourite products for Spring.
When it comes to Spring I definitely embrace the more pinky tones in everything, blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, everything. I also tend to keep things a little more minimal and natural, as my skin isn't as  dry during the spring/summer months so I don't have to compensate with eyeliner and eyeshadow etc.

Starting with the base products i've been loving as of late and that I know i'll be taking forward into spring and probably summer too. My all time favourite primer is the Loreal Lumi Magique Primer (£9.99) as it just makes your foundation look that little bit better with a slight dewy tint that just looks lovely. For foundation i'm literally obsessed with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (£7.99) as it has such good coverage but it also lasts so well throughout the day without drying into the skin.

Onto blushers, and for me blushers makes or breaks a makeup look for me and although I wear blusher all year round there a few that i'll especially be loving this spring. A blusher palette that I absolutely adore is the Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Blush Palette, that i've had for an age but I often forget that I have it in my stash. The shades within this palette are absolutely stunning and just perfectly pretty for spring, and they last so well throughout the day as to all Tarte blushers! Another blusher that I've always loved, but ones i'll be definitely be purchasing more of are the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush (£8.99). I absolutely adore these blushers that have a beautiful creme/powder formula with a lovely iridescent finish that just pops and highlights the skin beautifully. 

Speaking of highlighter, my favourite highlighters that are just beautiful are the Topshop Highlighter (£10) as they just do something that no highlighter has even done before, and they are pretty affordable. As for eyeshadow, during the winter months I stick to the neutral and golden/bronzey tones as they're more fitting for the time of year but as we move into spring I often move towards lighter shades, often with a pop of pink. The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (£38.50) for me is the perfect eyeshadow palette for Spring as it has a lovely selection of pink based tones that still have a beautiful hint of gold/shimmer running through them.

Last but not least are the lipsticks that i'm definitely going to be getting the most wear out of over the next few months are definitely ones that i've neglected over the winter months. Both choices come from MAC as my collection has gotten pretty big now and I own a few really pretty spring shades, including the Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick, which unfortunately isn't stocked on the MAC website anymore, but this shade is your beautiful pop of hot pink shade that is absolutely to die for! A more everyday spring pink lipstick pick is the MAC 'Lustering' Lipstick (£15.50), which was one of my most worn lipstick last summer so i'll definitely be getting a lot more wear out of this!

What are you favourite products for Spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.