Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers For Her

November 21, 2016

Today I have the next instalment to my Christmas Gift Guides this year and I hope you all enjoyed my first post, which you can read here. Today i've got my stocking fillers gift guide instalment as I know a lot of families and friends enjoy doing small quirky presents that typically would go in your stocking. I personally don't do stocking presents but I thought today i'd share some affordable yet still thoughtful gifts for the women in your life.
When it comes to stocking fillers I always try to stick to a small budget and obviously a small size as I find stockings are usually a bit of fun and the presents are somewhat quirky. I wanted to include a wide spectrum of gifts within this gift guide, as not everyone out there is as beauty obsessed as I am but i've still included a few of my favourite picks for this year.

Starting things off with probably the quirkiest Christmas beauty release so far, which is the Soap & Glory Khol-Eyed Set* (£10) which completely blew my mind as this is a real kaleidoscope and i've never seen anything like this before. This set contains three of the Crazy Sexy Kohl liners in the shades Smoulder, which is an everyday black shade. Foil In Love, which is the perfect silver shade for Christmas and finally What A Night, which is wintery blue shade. What is great about this set is that the liners are twist up liners, making them super easy to use and it's so affordable! I also love the quirkiness to it and adds an element of fun, which is such a good idea! Another beauty set that I thought was really good for the affordability element and this is the So..? Sinful Pretty in Pink Set* (£6) which is a super cute set that takes me back to my child hood where I used to love this brand. This set contains their signature Sinful scent in the perfume and the body spray, and also a pink nail varnish which any nail lovers out there will definitely enjoy! If you're on the hunt for an affordable but still girly gift set then definitely check this one out! Lastly of the beauty gift sets comes from The Body Shop and if you saw my recent haul, you will have seen I picked up the Spiced Apple Treat Box (£8). If like me you know someone who loves Christmassy scented products then this is definitely something they will love. In this little treat box you get two mini's of their limited edition spiced apple products and a mini poof thing (you know what I mean) which always comes in handy, especially when giving your body a good exfoliation! 

Moving onto the non beauty gifts ideas that I know any woman out there would love to receive at Christmas time. One thing that I personally appreciate and love to receive is jewellery as I find it to be such a personal type of gift. The Quaint Charms Amethyst Teardrop Necklace* (from £26) is a lovely style of necklace that i'd love to receive for Christmas especially as they offer personalisation to all of their teardrop necklaces. With a choice of different coloured stones, length sizes and personalisation of the persons first initial you can somewhat design their necklaces to be one of a kind to the person, which I think is such a cute and thoughtful gift idea. Another gift that I think is quite cute for Christmas is a mug that is somewhat personal between you and the person receiving the gift with funny quotes and Chickidee have so many worded gift mugs to choose from! I personally loved their Drop It Like It's Hot Mug* (£6) as a big tea drinker myself and it just makes me laugh whenever I read it! They also have a selection of mugs for significant others, which if I had a boyfriend I would love to recieve from them so fella's take note! Also, when I personally buy someone a mug for Christmas, I love to include either a tea or drinking chocolate to go with it and The London Tea Company have a lovely array of flavoured teas, which are just so unique to other tea brands out there. A personal favourite of mine, especially as it is winter is their Winter Wondermint Tea* (£3.99) which is great for any mint lovers out there, but it's also great for just clearing out your sinuses and making you feel refreshed and energised.

Lastly for my stocking fillers gift guide and I couldn't not include some aspect of food as it's not lie that us girls love a bit of chocolate from time to time! Usually at Christmas I try to steer clear of people buying my chocolate but it's inevitable let's be honest! The Chocolate and Love Organic Chocolate Bars* (£2.99) would make a lovely chocolate stocking filler gift, as their packaging is so quirky and they have a range of different flavours, of which my personal favourite is the Creamy Dark flavour as i'm a huge sucker for dark chocolate! Chocolate & Love are stocked in most Sainsburys stores and also Ocado online, so i'd definitely recommend checking these out if you're looking for some organic and quirky flavoured chocolate to gift to someone this Christmas. Another foodie stocking filler that I thought would be great for anyone who loves their Nakd bars is the Nakd Christmas Pud Bar* (£0.75), as this year they have come out with a limited edition bar especially for Christmas. If you have someone in your life that likes to watch what they're eating or just generally loves Christmas pudding flavoured treats then this is perfect for them, as it tastes amazing!

So that is my gift guide especially for stocking fillers! I hope this gift guide gives you some ideas for the women in your life that aren't the same old gift sets and are a bit more out of the box!

 Have you started your Christmas shopping?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.