The Body Shop Christmas Haul

November 25, 2016

When it comes to Christmas time I absolutely love when brands bring out limited edition Christmas themed products as it just adds to the festive spirit. One beauty brand that I go a bit mental for around Christmas time is The Body Shop, as they always release three limited edition scents and every year I absolutely love them. I decided to treat myself a couple of weekends ago by placing an order to cheer myself up as these past couple of weeks have been crazy.
A couple of weekends ago The Body Shop had a massive 40% discount for a few days, and after a bit of arm bending I decided to place an order as it seemed like an offer that I couldn't pass on and I did save quite a lot when placing this order. I decided to keep this order purely for their limited edition Christmas range as I have enough skincare to last me a life time. So I thought i'd share what products I picked up and what's on offer this year from The Body Shop.

Starting with probably my favourite product of this entire haul, which i'm sure any fellow candle obsessors out there will also love and this is the Vanilla Chai Scented Candle (£10). Being a total candle lover I knew that I just had to get myself a Christmas scented candle. Out of the three scents I went for this candle as I thought it would be quite a subtle yet soothing candle, and I cannot wait to burn this just to see how the scent fills a room. Also from the same scent range I picked up the Vanilla Chai Festive Tin (£18), which contains four mini products from the Vanilla Chai range as I really wanted to try out all of the products but purchasing all full size products seemed a bit extreme, especially if I weren't to like them. I'm really excited to try the body scrub from this tin.

As I was urgent need of some new shower gel I decided that I wanted to go all out and order myself some Christmasy scented shower gels, which is what made me make this order in the first place. I decided to order all three of their Christmas scents as I love them last year, and they lasted so long. Firstly I went for the Vanilla Chai Showergel (£5), which is such a sweet wintery scent that is so indulgent and lingers for ages after using it. I also picked up the Frosted Berries Showergel (£5) as I really like this scent last year and smells even better this year! I did order the Spiced Apple Showergel (£5) but this actually was missed from my order, so I can't give any opinion on this but I loved their apple scent last year so I hope I like this one too!

Lastly I decided to order another gift set, but I will probably give this to a friend or family member for Christmas. This is the Spiced Apple Treat Box (£8), which contains two mini's of their spiced apple range and also one of those poofy things that are amazing at giving your skin a good scrub. I love these little treat boxes as they make cute little stocking fillers, and no doubt I will be featuring this again very soon!

So that is what I picked up from The Body Shop's Christmas range and i'm really excited to be cracking out the wintery scents to get me in the festive spirit!

Have you picked up anything from The Body Shop's Christmas range yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.