Christmas Gift Guide: For Her with HomeSense

November 16, 2016

It's that time of year again where we all start stressing over what to buy our loved ones for Christmas, or were brainstorming ideas for what presents to ask Santa for. If like me you're somewhat organised, then you may have already begun some of your Christmas shopping, or you're in the beginning stages of coming up with ideas and I wanted to put together an array of gift guides to suit every need. This year i'm kicking things off with a gift guide tailored for all the women out there, in collaboration with one of my favourite retailers Home Sense, to show you what wonderful and individual gifts they have on offer this year!
When it comes to present buying at any time of the year I always look to Home Sense as they always have an amazing selection of products that are often one of a kind or somewhat individual to any other products around. When it comes Christmas they go all out on all aspects from gifts to decorations and so much more, so I thought i'd focus on what I love the most and pull together a gift guide focused on all things us girls love.

Starting things off with my most favourite gift aspect and that is beauty! Each year Home Sense really do bring it in terms of beauty gifts with a selection of bath, fragrance, makeup and just general beauty goodness and I was really spoilt for choice when trying to choose which products to feature. Every girl loves to receive some sort of bath and body gift set at Christmas, at least I know I do and the Baylis & Harding Wild Blackberry & Apple Ulitmate Indulgance Set* (£9.99/£15) would perfect for any kind of woman as you can never go wrong! For me I was so impressed at the value of this gift set, as you get four products for less than £10, which in my eyes is such good value for money. Home Sense had a rather large variety of Baylis & Harding gift sets from stocking fillers to larger gift sets so you'll definitely find something to suit anyone!

Around Christmas time you will always find beauty gifts packaged to resemble Christmas decorations and Home Sense have a lovely selection of Grace Cole stocking filler gifts, all designed to resemble decorations such as baubles, crackers etc. The Grace Cole Blossom Starstruck Set* (£2.99/£4.50) is the perfect stocking filler style gift, not only because it looks so cute but it contains two mini's of their best selling 'early grey & orange blossom' scent which is great because they always come in handy when travelling and you just want a nice smelling body wash. They also had a few different fragrances in this set available as well as other gift sets through a variety of price ranges. Another wide variety of gift sets that they had in store were from Neom, which are a brand i've always been intrigued by especially by their candles as i'm a huge candle lover but the scents just aren't quite to my taste but they also had a range of bath and body sets. One set that really caught my eye was the Neom Six Blissful Nights In Set* (£14.99/£24.95), which contains six mini's of their bath oils. Theres no denying the fact that us girls love a good soak every now and then, and these would make a great gift for any woman in your life that deserves a little pamper and destress every once in a while.

Moving away from the beauty gifts and onto other gifts that I thought any girl would love to receive at Christmas time. My local store has had a large selection of Kate Spade phone cases for quite some time now, and if like me most girls take pride in their phone cases and i've always wanted one from Kate Spade. The Kate Spade Floating Floral Case (£12.99) really caught my eye and is so different to any phone case design i've seen before, and I know any girl out there would love this case! My local store had so many Kate Spade cases but they also had a few gifts set containing both a purse and a phone case, so if you know someone who loves Kate Spade then they're in for a treat! The last gift in this gift guide is one that any super organised or stationery lover would really enjoy, and also works really well as a stocking filler. Home Sense always have a large section of stationary, from notebooks, diaries, list pads and so much more which I always find myself getting lost in. The Eccolo Floral Notebook* (£4.99) really grabbed my attention, as it's quite monochrome but still girly and I loved the touch of gold in the writing. My local store had a large selection of notebooks with really inspirational and motivating quotes that i'm just a sucker for and would make a lovely yet thoughtful gift.

So that is my first Christmas gift guide and I really hope this is useful to at least one person when it comes to planning their Christmas shopping. Just to note, the prices shown are the prices I paid in Home Sense vs other retailers prices as typically Home Sense are cheaper than other retailers which is why I love shopping in Home Sense, but i've still linked to the products where I can for your reading and Christmas present planning pleasure.

Have you checked out your local Home Sense's Christmas section?

*This post is in collaboration with Home Sense, who gifted me with a gift card to purchase the gifts featured in this post. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.