Wishlist: Zaful Lusting

January 27, 2017

With Australia starting to become a glimmer on the horizon, i'm currently scouting out and lusting over far too many bikinis and floaty tops for anyones liking. I've recently come across an absolutely loaded online fashion shop called Zaful, which has an amazing variety of products from clothing, to accessories and even beauty at amazingly affordable prices. So I thought i'd put together a little wish list off all the bits i'm currently lusting over!
Zaful is an online retailer that offers worldwide shipping on what I would say are really affordable, yet amazing quality pieces of which rival some of the current high street but they have every thing you would ever need in one place, which for me is perfect! Now i'm fully aware that wish list contains all things summer when we're currently in the middle of Winter, but as i'm going to Australia soon, fortunately enough it's summer time there! As we're in the middle of winter, most clothing shops on the high street are currently stocking all things knitwear and fur, which all good and well but I can't really go scuba diving in a wooly jumper now can I, so thats where my online search came from and in my quest I came across Zaful. 

Starting off with two swimsuits that i'm currently lusting over far too much, as i'm really into leaf prints and all things tropical at the moment, as they both give off the vibe of total paradise. This Green Banded Bikini Set (£10.49) is exactly what I love about a bikini with the little cut out details adding a sexy element, although there is nothing sexy about those tan, or in my case burn lines that these bikinis leave. I also love the print, as it's so tropical and has got me dreaming of the Island hopping i'll be doing when sailing around the Whitsundays. Alternatively if i'm not feeling a bikini, i'm currently eyeing up this Strappy Printed One Piece Swimsuit (£17.51), which again has the lovely cut out detail on the back which I just love. It is also slightly low cut on the neckline, which I find quite flattering especially on small boob girls like myself. To go along with these bikinis, or any bikinis is this Front Slit Cami Dress (£20.71) which is so cute and so easy to throw on but you could totally get away with this as a dress. I love the lace insert detailing, and I can imagine this being a lovely piece to throw on whilst walking along the beach. Another dress that caught my eye for just throwing on when lounging around on the beach was this Stripe Cold Shoulder Dress (£26.53), and what drew me to this was the colour as I love anything white or light blue during the summer months as I find them safe but still pretty when paired with the right sandals or bag!

Last summer I was all about the floaty white tops, and this summer is going to be no different but with the cotton trend being so big I thought i'd try to mix it up by adding in some cute cotton pieces. This Lantern Sleeve Cold Shoulder Top (£12.27) is absolutely adorable with the bardot/cold shoulder detailing, and I love the slight puffy sleeve detail. I can just imagine myself styling this with a pair of denim shorts, or with this beautiful Floral Embroidered Denim Skirt (£20.11) which is so on trend and still girly! I also really like mixing of lace during the summer, as it instantly adds a summery element without making much effort. A favourite of mine from Zaful has to be this V Neck Lace Blouse (£17.97) as I think the tie up detailing gives of that boho vibe and it's just a really easy shape to style up. Another piece I spied on Zaful were these Striped Trousers (£12.27) which I thought were so versatile and easy to style with practically any top, but still offered a little bit of interest with the stripe. I love having a good pair of trousers to just throw on, and these looks so comfy!

Lastly onto accessories, and I was quite surprised to see that Zaful had such an amazing variety of accessories from sunglasses, to bags and even jewellery! The first accessory that caught my eye were these Crossbar Mirrored Cat Eye Sunglasses (£6), which look friggin' awesome! I loved the mirror sunglasses trend last year, but I just couldn't find a pair like these but I will definitely be getting myself a pair for Aus! Lastly whilst perusing the bag section I came across this adorable Geo Drawstring Cross Body Bag (£26.37) which I thought looked so different to any bag that I own, and I love the colour of this bag as it's so different my usual black bags! I thought this would work well to freshen up my outfits, whilst still being on trend and oh so cute!

Are you currently lusting over any clothes or accessories?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.