4 Good Things Recently

May 08, 2017

As I mentioned in my April Favourites, April for me was such a busy month that it flew by quicker than any month has in a very long time. I thought i'd sort of reflect a little on the past month and pull out a few positive things that have happened and share those with you guys, as I always love reading other peoples good news and it's good to share a bit of positivity from time to time.
Life for me is pretty good at the moment, in comparison to where I was this time last year anyway and I am finally starting to feel like i'm getting back to who I am and who I was prior to my last relationship. Even though i've been single for almost two years now, things don't go back to 'normal' for a long time and I can definitely say that you will get there, it will just take time and time has been a massive healer for me. Anyway, on a more positive note here are a few things that have happened this past month, that i'm so thankful for.

Went on an amazing work trip - If you follow me on Instagram then you will have seen that i've recently been to both Antwerp and also Paris, on a quick three day trip with work which was absolutely amazing and I had the best time. Although I was still in full on work mode, it was amazing to experience the chilled vibe of Antwerp and to go back to Paris having only visited it a few months prior. If you haven't been either cities then i'd definitely recommend going, even if it's just for a few days as you will fall in love with the relaxed vibe from both cities.

Started exploring more with my cooking - For me food is a massive love of mine, but I often find myself eating the same old meals, so in an attempt to try to change things up a little i've been consulting the Joe Wicks Lean-in-15 Books, mainly because they have some amazing yet easy recipes in them! A favourite of mine is the Popeye's Chicken recipe as it's so tasty but so easy to whip up!

Got back on the fitness bandwagon - After a not so fab doctors appointment last week, it became aware to me that this time last year I was in full on gym mode and I was feeling amazing, and it really helped to manage my stress levels! With things being a little hectic at the moment, I have made it a goal of mine to get back into going to the gym to help release and let go from the day, and to help make me feel better about myself in general. So I joined a new gym and went for my first session this weekend just gone, and although it's early days it's something i'm looking forward to getting back into.

Had some amazing blog opportunities - In the past few weeks i've had a few really amazing blog opportunities come up, one of which I will be sharing with you guys next week and i'm so excited to see my little blog continue to bring some absolutely amazing opportunities to work with some incredible brands. So keep your eyes peeled for some exciting content next week!

So those are a few positive things that have happened over the past few weeks, and I hope things continue on this path as i'm currently feeling pretty positive!

What good things have happened for you this past month or so?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.