October Favourites

November 04, 2015

It's been a good few months since I posted my monthly favourites and I don't really have a reason other than I haven't really been enjoying many new products recently, so I didn't see the point in a wasted post. Any who, this month I have been enjoying a few new products and I thought i'd finally sit down and type up a favourites post!
The past few months I haven't really been trying many new products or ones that haven't wowed me enough to really talk about in a favourites post. However, I have been purchasing a few new products over the past month and i've slowly but surely started to find some amazing products that I just couldn't not tell you all about!

Call me crazy, but i've never ever tried out the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19), mainly because I have never been able to find the lightest shade in stock for a good two years now and I finally found it in Boots whilst visiting my Dad in Plymouth a few weeks ago. I've never really been wowed by a concealer before as i've never come across a concealer that actually covers blemishes but this one is up there at being the best concealer that I have ever used! It's pretty full coverage and does an absolutely amazing job at making my face look ten times better than it actually is - definitely should of bought more than one! Also from Collection I picked up their new #BlushAndGlow Palette (£4.99) as i'd seen a few reviews knocking about and as it was pretty affordable, so I thought why not?! Safe to say I bloody love this palette! The pigmentation of the powders within the palette are incredible, especially the bronzer as it has currently replaced my well loved Nars palette and i'd highly recommend this palette if you're looking for a handy and affordable contour/blush/highlight palette all in one.

On a recent trip to London I decided to stop by the Lush Oxford St Store, as I wanted to check out some of the limited edition products after hearing some really good reviews. An obvious purchase was going to be The Comforter Shower Cream 250g (£9.75), as the original bubble bar is one of my all time favourite Lush products, so I knew this wouldn't disappoint. It has such a sweet scent to it and is a lot stronger compared to the original, which makes it all the better and the bright pink colour just instantly brightens up a shower or bath! I just wish i'd purchased a bigger bottle, although you can now purchase this online!

As it's now moving into autumn, the wooly jumpers are out and with the leaves changing colour, I always find myself gravitating towards wintery colours, especially when it comes to nail polishes. For the past few weeks I have not stopped wearing the O.P.I 'Just Beclaus'* (£6.95), which is from a previous Christmas range if you couldn't tell from the shade name but this is a lovely deep autumnal red with a hint of purple running through. I've always been a big fan of O.P.I nail polishes, the lasting power is just amazing and this shade is one i'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of!

The last product that i've been loving as of late is actually a fragrance, which comes as a bit of a shock as I can be quite fussy when it comes to fragrance and I don't tend to steer to far away from my favourite Marc Jacobs scents, however after receiving a sample i've fallen in love with Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum (£33.99). The scent is definitely a 'me' scent, as it has a sweetness about it but this has a slight twist that is a bit mysterious that I really like. I also like that this scent is quite strong and it lasts really well throughout the day, unlike some fragrances that wear off after a few hours! If you haven't already, go and give the a test as i'm sure you'll also love it as much as I do!

What products have you been loving recently?

Also, make sure you've entered my giveaway where you can win not one, but two necklaces from FG4!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.