August Nail Box Subscription

September 07, 2016

When it comes to beauty, one thing you'll know about me is that I love a fresh lick of colour to my nails. As I've recently been getting acrylic nails i'm constantly changing up the colour of my nails, but I sometimes find using the same shades can get a little boring, so when Nail Box approached me about trying out their nail subscription box I was immediately on board and instantly excited to see what new shades I could use on my nails.
Nail Box is a brand that i've collaborated with previously and having absolutely loved the concept of a nail subscription service, I couldn't pass on another opportunity to try out their service. As the name would suggest, Nail Box is a monthly subscription box and the only of it's kind within the UK, that contains around 4-5 nail products, whether it be nail varnish or nail tools all of which are centred around a theme. What is also great about Nail Box is that they will never send you the same product twice, so you're guaranteed to never have any duplicate products and it means you get a few new shades each month.

This months box theme is called 'Into The Sunshine', which is a little sad as it means we're nearing the end of summer but the nail polishes in this box are of an amazing selection to round off the end of summer before we move onto our more autumnal nail polish shades. In this months box I received four nail varnish shades and then a nail art tool, which actually goes hand in hand with one of the nail varnish shades and is a product i've never come across before so it got me really intrigued.

The nail varnish shades within this months box come from an array of different brands, some of which retail for more than what this box costs so that is a massive bonus. Starting off with my favourite shade from this months box and this OPI 'Lost My Bikini in Molokini', which a beautiful summer purple shade that I absolutely love and have been getting a lot of wear out of, especially on my toes. The next shade comes also comes from OPI and this is the Nicole by OPI 'Carrie'd Away', from the Carrie Underwood collection as is a lovely glitter nail varnish that my Mum has already 'barrowed' from me as she is a big lover of her glitter nail varnishes! The last shade is the Bourjois So Laque 'Orange Creation', which is this beautiful and bright orange shade that would so killer with a tan!

Lastly is the Apharasec Nail Stamp Tool, which comes with it's own white nail shade which is basically this super easy tool that you can use to apply and create unique nail art designs, which as I mentioned is a product i've never seen before. I can't wait to use this and see what designs I can create!

All in all i'm really impressed with this months box from Nail Box and i'm excited to see what products are within next months box, which is called 'Pumpkin Patch' and we all know that this is definitely going to be a halloween or autumnal themed box! Make sure you've signed up for your box by the 20th of September to receive your box in time!

Have you signed up to Nail Box?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.