February Favourites

March 03, 2017

Whilst you're reading this i'm currently relaxing and having a bit of a digital and everything detox in Australia, but i'm going to be that cliche blogger by saying that I can't believe that we're already at the end of February! This month has been the most hectic month, probably of my life as so much has happened, all positive thankfully and i'm looking forward to see what the next few months bring.
With the end of every month I of course had to post up my monthly favourites, and this month i've been trialling a few new products, that I will be reviewing more in depth soon, but I couldn't not give them a little mention as i've really been enjoying using these products pretty much on a daily basis.

Starting things off with probably the focal point of the image above, a fashion accessory that has recently come into my life from winning a little Twitter giveaway ran by the lovely Jayd Alice. This Missguided Nude Circle Trim Clutch Bag (£22) has been my ultimate accessory when it comes to the weekend, as it goes perfectly with many outfits. From night out's, dinner or just a few cocktails it is perfect and has enough space to fit everything that I need on an evening out. 

Moving onto the few beauty products i've been loving this month, and first up is a new release from Rimmel. A few weeks back my beloved eyebrow pencil snapped on me, which couldn't of come at a worse time so when Rimmel kindly sent over their new Brow Shake Filling Powder* (£5.99) to try I was instantly intrigued. Essentially this product reminds me of an eyeliner, yet the product is a powder form rather than liquid, which you shake to apply onto the nib applicator to then fill in your eyebrows. So far i'm really impressed with this product as it fills my brows in beautifully and allows me to get a really precise finish when it comes to the wing. The only thing that confused me about this product is that the 'shaker' is in the lid and not the bottle, which seems a little pointless to me.

This month i've been trying out a new teeth whitening brand called Whitewash, of which so far has really impressed me and it's opened my eyes up to teeth whitening again after some rather disappointing products. Although I will be posting a more in depth review of the entire range soon, I have been loving the Whitewash Nano Whitening Mouthwash* (£14.99), which probably might seem like an odd product to like but i've noticed such a difference in how clean my teeth and whole mouth feel after using this. If you're wanting to try out a new teeth whitening system then i'd highly recommend trying out Whitewash, and be sure to use my 10% off voucher 'STYLE10'.

A skincare product that is going to be getting a bit of blog love in the next few weeks is the Merumaya Retinol Resurfacing Treatment* (£33.50), which has been an absolute skin saviour these past few weeks. For a while now i've been trying to find a product that tackles my dry skin, and this product does exactly that. It's vitamin A enriched formula boosts new cell renewal, and helps to remove any dry skin that i'm suffering with. Finally the last product i've been loving this month is the NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (£6.50), of which i'd misplaced and recently found, this reigniting my love for this liquid lipstick formula!



What products have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.