March Favourites

March 31, 2017

I'm going to start this months favourites off by saying March has been a month of incredibly high highs and a few low lows, with the month starting off incredibly and having such an amazing time in Australia. I've somewhat ended the month feeling a little bit low, mainly confidence wise but all in all i'm feeling pretty happy.
This month I had the opportunity of trying out so many new products as I really went all out in Australia and definitely treated myself to some new bits that i've been wanting to try for quite some time now. I also have had a couple of products sent through that i've been absolutely loving, and couldn't give a small feature before properly reviewing them!

A brand that i've recently been introduced to is Osmology who are an online boutique candle store stocking a wide range of candles, and in celebration of their launch last week they have teamed up with the well know candle brand The Nomad Society on their Osmology Candle by The Nomad Society* (£15). I absolutely love the packaging of The Nomad Society candles as they have a vintage yet contemporary aesthetic that I just adore! I also love the scent of this candle, and although it's a little different to the usual sweet candle scents that I typically go for, it's nice to have a change. If you're wanting to get your hands on some new candles, then i'd definitely recommend checking out Osmology and their wide range of candles! To get yourself 15% off at Osmology make sure to use the code 'OSMOLOGY15E''at the checkout.

Moving onto the makeup items that i've been enjoying this month, and up there with my favourite product for every day has got to be the ABH Dip Brow Pomade (£15), which i've wanted for such a long time but not being able to get colour matched really put me off. I got colour matched in Australia, and i'd definitely recommend getting colour matched if possible as the shade I ended up getting turned out to be completely different to what I first expected. I honestly don't know how I ever did my brows before I bought this as my brows just look amazing! 

I picked up a few contour and highlighting products whilst in Australia, probably more than I need but i'm loving all of them this far. The Kat Von D Shade & Light Face Contour Palette (£37) is one i've wanted for such a long time and i've been using it non stop for two weeks, and it's definitely worth all of the hype that it gets! Another palette that i've been loving for on the go is the Tarteist Pro Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette (£20), which instantly caught my eye when I saw it and the shades are absolutely stunning! Finally for the highlighting products that I couldn't not mention is the Becca Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector (£32), which has got to be the most beautiful highlighter I have ever owned, and I absolutely love how this looks on my skin.

Finally the last product that I had to give a quick shoutout to is a recent release from my favourite high street beauty brand Rimmel. They have recently expanded their range of mascara's with the release of their Volume Shake Mascara* (£6.99) which is like no other mascara that i've tried. This mascara's innovative packaging is the first of it's kind that I know of, and is essentially designed to refresh the product inside by shaking the mascara to evenly distribute product onto the wand. I personally love this mascara, as it works wonders and doesn't leave my lashes clumpy or feeling weighed down. I will be reviewing this more in depth, but i'd definitely recommend checking it out!


What products have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.