Sephora Haul

March 18, 2017

Whilst I was in Australia I knew that I definitely wanted to hit up a few shops towards the end of the holiday to spend the last of my spending money, and to also give myself a bit of a treat as i've not properly splurged on myself in a long time! As a part one to this haul, I thought i'd share the beauty bits I picked up in Sephora as it was the first time I'd stepped foot in a Sephora shop and it's safe to say I got a bit spendy!
With this being my first trip to Sephora I really didn't know what to expect, nor did I know the brands that were stocked in Australia so I was in my element once i'd walked in, and definitely had to restrain myself when it came to some brands. Now I know a lot of these products I can buy in the UK but I prefer to see products in the flesh, especially products that cost as much as some of these do and I'm so happy that I managed to pick up a few products that i've been wanting to try for some time now.

The first brand that I laid eyes on as I walked in was Kat Von D, and I instantly got that giddy feeling in my stomach as i'd never seen any of these products before. Now I did want to purchase a fair few products from Kat Von D but I limited myself to just two products that i'd wanted to try out for ages, and i'm so excited to try these out! Firstly I picked up the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (£17) in the highly hyped shade 'Lolita', which was the shade I liked the most out of all of the shades in the collection. It's a shade that isn't like any other that I own and is one I can't quite explain but it's a nude with a somewhat red undertone that is just beautiful! I also picked up the Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette (£37) which was a no brainer for me as it's so raved about and I love the look of all of the shades in the palette. I am yet to use these two products, but I will be reporting back!

Whilst browsing the other stands I came across Huda Beauty which i've seen so many reviews on their liquid lipsticks, but I didn't realise that they did an array of other products also. I decided to pick up one of the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick (£18) in the shade 'Muse' which is a nudey shade with a purple undertone that instantly caught my eye and is so pretty! What also enticed me to purchase this liquid lipstick was purely the packaging as I love the frosted effect to the bottle, and the box packaging is also like no other brand i've seen before. 

Moving onto highlighters, and it's safe to say I got a bit overwhelmed as I bought about three or four highlighters on this trip (sorry not sorry). Whilst browsing around I came across the Tarte counter and i'd seen a lot about the Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette (£36), but as i'd already picked up the Kat Von D palette and I wasn't a huge fan of all of the shades, so when I saw the Tartiest Pro Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette (£20) which is essentially a mini version. I thought this palette would be perfect for on the go touch ups, as the shades are so me and I just loved everything about this palette! I then stumbled across the Becca stand and they only had one of the Becca Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector (£32) left so I just had to pick it up!

Last but most certainly not least is a product i've wanted to try for such a long time, but my issue was that I had no idea what shade I was and I didn't want to chance purchasing the wrong shade online. So whilst in Sephora I got shade matched for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (£15), of which I am yet to try out but i'm so excited to see how this works as i've heard some amazing things!

So that is everything I purchased in Sephora, and i'm so glad i've finally typed up this post so I can use the products as i've been holding off all week!

Have you splurged on any new beauty items recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.