August Favourites

August 30, 2017

These past couple of weeks my creative juices have been flowing, so much so that I completely forgot to schedule in an end of the month favourites and as I haven't missed a favourites in what is probably years, I definitely didn't want to start now. So although for me this post is very quickly thrown together, I still wanted to share some products i've been loving this month.
As you'll see in an upcoming post of mine, August has been a funny month and i'm kind of glad that September is on the horizon as I have some really excited things coming up these next couple of months. Anywho, here are a few products that i've been enjoying this past month!

This month i've really been trying to sort my hair out, as I treated it to a root touch up, trim and smartbond treatment at the end of July and since then i've been taking as much care of it as I possibly can! A range i've been recently trying out is the Charles Worthington Strength and Repair range, and in particular i've been loving the Strength and Repair Fibre Bond Protein Cream* (£7.99). I'll be posting a more in depth review soon, however this stuff is exactly what my hair has needed these past few months as it just helps to protect it from any heat, whilst also just smoothing out and restoring any dry areas.

A new skincare product that has recently entered my life after telling myself for months that I needed it is the L'oreal Hydra Genius Liquid Care (£9.99), which i'd heard and seen so much about but just hadn't seen it to pick it up. Whilst I was in Plymouth at the weekend I spotted in Boots and just had to pick it up! I've been using this on and off as my skin has been somewhat oily, which isn't like my skin but on the days where it's needed a moisture boost this has been a welcomed addition to my skincare regime. I'll probably speak more about this in the future, but i've not been using it long enough to give it a proper full review as of yet.

Lastly this month i've been loving a few bits from 3ina, of which I did a first impressions/review style post (which you can read here) and since then i've really been getting a lot of wear out of the 3ina The Highlighter 201* (£10.95). It's a beautiful highlight for everyday wear, as it's quite build-able but can also be worn quite subtly, which for me is perfect when I really can't be bothered to make an effort. I have a thing for gold/champagne highlighters and this has become a part of the highlighters that I use on rotation!

What products have you been enjoying this month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.