April Favourites

April 27, 2016

Last month I didn't get round to doing a favourites post, as I hadn't really been loving or trying out many new products and I still haven't  really been loving many products in all honesty but I wanted to at least talk about a select few products that I had been appreciating over the past few weeks, that definitely deserved you all to know about.
As you can see there is a little theme to this months favourites, everything is sweet smelling and pink, and this is through complete coincidence! I've obviously just been reaching for sweet smelling things as of late to match the beautiful time of year and some these products I know I will still be loving in months to come, and hopefully some of you will too!

Starting off with what has got to be most amazing scented body butter out there, The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter, which as the name suggests oozes a beautiful scent of raspberries that I just cannot get enough of. My skin has been fairly dry as of late, so I've been smothering my body head to toe with this just before going to bed, and it leaves my skin smelling amazing and feeling so soft! The only thing I find with The Body Shop body butters is that they are quite thick and take a while to soak into the skin, hence why I use this at night but they are paraffin free, which most body butters contain, which just isn't good for your skin - honestly read into this, you'll learn a thing or two!

Another body product I've been loving is the Superdrug Dragon Fruit & Vanilla Shower Cream* (£0.99) , which I received in a recent goodie bag and when I first used this I wasn't ready for the amazing scent that this has. I love any vanilla scent, but with the addition of dragon fruit it has a lovely fruity twist with an undertone of vanilla that has made my showers just amazing recently! Another product that i'm loving the scent of and that I've raved about a fair amount is the Liz Earle Rose and Cedrit Hot Cloth Cleanser (£20.75) and this is actually limited edition. I've been loving this cleanser as of late and has completely replaced my love for the original cleanse and polish as this is so soothing and hydrating on the skin. I'm definitely going to have to pick up another of these before they no longer sell them, as my skin has been absolutely loving this lately!

My last sweet smelling favourite is the Lancôme 'Freedom of Peach' Juicy Shaker* (£18) that is such a lovely gloss to wear on an everyday basis that gives your lips a lovely sheer wash of colour. When it comes to spring time I always love a light pink lip and usually i'm not a fan of glossy formulas but this is completely different due to it's oil consistency. I find that this is so moisturising on the lips and doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky like a usual gloss would, which i'm really impressed with. I'm definitely going to be picking up a few more shades of these as they are just beautiful for everyday makeup looks.

It's safe to say that the spring months are definitely my favourite months of the year and April has been a pretty good month all in all. I've had some amazing news work wise and I've really started to get back into blogging, if you hadn't noticed. Overall i'm really happy at the moment and I hope that it doesn't change anytime soon!

What products have you been loving this past month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments. I do read every single one and I appreciate all of the amazing feedback from you lovely people! I will try to reply, but you can also tweet me @stylesplurging for a quicker response :) x

© Style & Splurging 2017.